20 People That Prove True Happiness Is in the Little Things
Happiness is the thing that inevitably happens when you practice being grateful for the smallest things in life. It’s when you smile because you finally finished the painting you’ve been working on, or when you grin as you chat with your loved ones. It is all about appreciating the tiny joys in life and being able to laugh, even for the most peculiar reasons.
At Bright Side, we believe that seeing other people happy will make you happy too, so without further ado, we present to you a compilation of 20 photos in which pure happiness has been captured.
1. “My niece has always loved pumpkins. Today, we took her to a pumpkin patch for the first time...”
2. “He said he was talking to his wife back home. I asked if it was a video call. He said, “No, but I see her name on the screen.”
3. “Happiness is a choice.”
4. The face of true happiness
5. Puppy attack!
6. “Someday I want to be as happy as my daughter is in a swing.”
7. “I gave a local homeless musician my old first acoustic guitar. He’s so happy now that he can play whenever he wants.”
8. A selfie with the wind in your hair is all you need to be happy.
9. “My 92-year-old grandma said she’d never gone to see Santa. Change of plans this Christmas!”
10. “To the guy who won all these tickets in Niagara — you rock!”
11. “I love being creative, so here’s me happily showing my recent creation.”
12. He sure is happy with this bunny attack.
13. “My cute little boy and his best friend”
14. A couple of weeks ago, on his ninety-fifth birthday, he said, “At least now I can stop worrying about dying young.”
15. “My daughter playing in and seeing rain for the first time yesterday”
16. One selfie, 4 big smiles
17. Nothing is more fun than bubbles!
18. You’d be happy too if you could make a cake like that!
19. “My wife captured the moment of my daughter and me on the train while she was ’booping’ my nose with her’s. Pure happiness!”
20. “My husband’s face when the hummingbird eats from his hand”
What does true happiness mean to you? Was there ever a time in which you were extremely happy about the smallest thing? Tell us about it down below.