20 Photos Where the Angle Plays a Major Role
There are some photos that can literally make your brain wiggle and crack. We’re talking about the ones where the angle and perspective join together and create brain teasers that might take you a couple of minutes (or even hours) to understand what’s happening in them. An invisible straw, levitating dogs and people, and missing arms are only a part of today’s collection.
We at Bright Side compiled a set of such photos to check your attentiveness. Let’s see how many pics you’ll be able to figure out. Spoiler alert: the last one is the most challenging!
1. Can you figure out what’s happening here?
2. Wait! Whose arm is that?
3. A baby and her fully developed left hand
4. Looks like the bridge is collapsing into the water...
5. “It sort of looks like I’m levitating.”
6. These burnout marks look 3D.
7. It looks like he isn’t sitting on a stool.
8. “Just feeding the horses!”
9. What a big hand!
10. “My dog seemed to float in her sleep.”
11. Seems like this boy has huge lungs.
12. Dog lost its head!
13. It looks like this building is floating.
14. This man looks like a devil that’s tired of commuting.
15. Looks like this hand has developed a reversed grip.
16. The perspective of this photo makes the bird look huge.
17. 2-faced cat
18. Pitted or unpitted?
19. Where is her second arm?
20. The straw color matches perfectly with the ice water in the glass, rendering it virtually invisible.
Did you manage to find the straw in the last pic? Where is it?