20 Times Nature Made Us Believe in Magic
Thunderstorms from a fairytale, transparent flowers, and skies that seem like they keep secrets from us. There are wonderful sights that are always in front of us. However, we need to be there in the moment, aware of our surroundings, in order to not miss these exceptional phenomena.
We at Bright Side created a list with images that seem like they have mystical properties and we are sharing them with all of you.
1. 170 ft wide tree
2. ’Albino’ redwood
3. Bioluminescent termite mound
4. Bagworm Moth Caterpillar
5. A tree design inside a stump
6. Teardrop-shaped chicken egg
7. Eclipse on the 26th of December, 2019
8.Stairway to haven
9. A 30-million-year-old petrified pinecone
10. Mushroom-like iceberg
11. “Lighting struck right when I went to take a picture of a storm and this happened...”
12. This tropical lighting storm looks like a scene from a fairytale.
13. Iridescent clouds
14. Seafoam after a storm in Spain
15. Spotted in the sky over Texas
16. Helmcken Falls, Canada
17. There is a beach in Costa Rica that looks like a whale tail and can be walked on only during low tide.
18. A harpy eagle looks like a human in disguise.
19. Crystal caterpillar
20. This wasp nest looks like Jupiter.
Have you seen any amusing natural phenomena? Which one did you like the most from this list?