What 11 Movies Would Look Like If They Were Re-Filmed Today
When we are stressed or have problems in our life, re-watching our favorite movies can help tune those worries out. It can be relaxing knowing who the villain is or that the big romantic kiss is coming up, especially for people struggling with anxiety. But sometimes watching the same movie over and over again can start to bore us at some point, and a good plot twist would be if the characters in the movies aged as the years went by.
That’s why we at Bright Side joined forces with our Photoshop specialists and compared how old movies would look if they were re-filmed today with the same actors but older. Warning: a big wave of nostalgia is coming your way.
1. Top Gun (1986) — Kelly McGillis and Tom Cruise
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) — Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet
3. Seven (1995) — Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman
4. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) — Sean Astin and Elijah Wood
5. The Godfather (1972) — Al Pacino
6. Léon (1994) — Jean Reno and Natalie Portman
7. P.S. I Love You (2007) — Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler
8. Maid in Manhattan (2002) — Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes
9. Something’s Gotta Give (2003) — Keanu Reeves and Diane Keaton
10. The Silence of the Lambs (1991) — Scott Glenn and Jodie Foster
11. The Legend of Zorro (2005) — Catherine Zeta-Jones and Antonio Banderas
Which of these movies do you want to see a remake of? Do you think they’d be as good as the old versions?