10+ Celebrity Twin Children Who Truly Are Mini Versions of Their Parents
For some parents, the arrival of one or more children can be nerve-wracking, while for others, it’s basically a blessing from the heavens. Regardless of the circumstances, parents will always be more concerned about them arriving into the world healthy and having the best possibilities of achieving their dreams. That feeling has been felt by some celebrities who, by natural or surrogate methods, have introduced their twins to the world. And they often prove to be exact copies of their renowned parents.
Bright Side is sharing a compilation of 12 photos featuring twins who bear a strong resemblance to their parents. You’ll be surprised to see how much they look alike.
1. Mateo and Eva, Cristiano Ronaldo’s children
2. Jack and Holly Ramsay, children of the world-renowned chef, Gordon Ramsay
3. Jessie and D’Lila Combs, daughters of rapper Sean ’Diddy’ Combs
4. Moroccan and Monroe, children of singer Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
5. Gideon Scott and Harper Grace, children of actor Neil Patrick Harris
6. Nelson and Eddy, sons of Celine Dion
7. Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip, daughters of Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell
8. Myla, Charlene, Leo, and Lennart, 2 sets of twins belonging to Roger Federer
9. Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, sons of Grey’s Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey
10. Harper and Finley, daughters of Lisa Marie Presley
11. Emme and Maximilian, children of Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez
12. Aquinnah and Schuyler, daughters of Michael J. Fox
Who do you look more like, your mom or dad? We’d love to see those pictures.
Please note: This article was updated in March 2022 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.
Bright Side/People/10+ Celebrity Twin Children Who Truly Are Mini Versions of Their Parents
Share This Article