15 Stars Who Took Their Sibling to the Red Carpet, Proving That Family Hearts Are Eternally Connected
A study has found that people who have poor relationships with their siblings at ages 18 or 19 have higher chances of experiencing depression by the age of 50. After all, our relationships with our siblings are most likely the longest we’ll ever know, and having each other’s back makes us feel empowered. Despite all their fame, some Hollywood stars believe that family will always come first and that there is no one better to share the glamour of the limelight than their own brother or sister.
Bright Side thinks that one of the most adorable things in life is witnessing the loving relationship between siblings. Here are 15 celebrities who chose to walk the red carpet with their brothers and sisters.
1. Keanu Reeves and sister Karina
2. Emma Stone and brother Spencer
3. Rico Rodriguez and sister Raini
4. Katy Perry and brother David
5. Renée Zellweger and brother Drew
6. Kirsten Dunst and brother Christian
7. Jack Antonoff and sister Rachel
8. Lupita Nyong’o and brother Peter
9. Scarlett Johansson and brother Hunter
10. Emma Watson and brother Alex
11. Penelope Cruz and sister Mónica
12. Julianne Hough and brother Derek
13. Kaley Cuoco and sister Briana
14. Hailee Steinfeld and brother Griffin
15. Jared Leto and brother Shannon
Are you close with your siblings? Do you think that fame can make the bond between brothers and sisters stronger?