15 Children From Famous Movies Who’ve Grown Up in a Flash
Time flies, but when you are watching your favorite series over and over again you hardly get it that the kids from the show actually grow up too! The sweet Emma from Friends, Rachel and Ross’s daughter, aka Noelle Sheldon, surprised us with a photo of her photoshopped at Central Perk all grown up, notifying her uncle Chandler and aunt Monica that she finally woke up from her iconic nap.
At Bright Side, we gathered the most surprising then-and-nows of the people we used to adore in the past and who somehow managed to stay just as cute decades later. Don’t miss the most beloved movie trio at the end!
1. Noelle Sheldon, Emma from Friends
2. Lisa and Louise Burns, Grady twins from The Shining
3. Sofia Coppola, the baby from The Godfather
4. Mara Wilson, Matilda from Matilda
5. Asa Butterfield, Hugo from Hugo
6. Alex Owens-Sarno, Cora from Titanic
7. Saoirse Ronan, Susie from The Lovely Bones
8. Jonathan Lipnicki, Ray from Jerry Maguire
9. Anna Chlumsky, Vada from My Girl
10. Mason Gamble, Dennis Mitchell from Dennis The Menance
11. Haley Joel Osment, Cole Sear from The Sixth Sense
12. Daryl Sabara, Juni Cortez from Spy Kids
13. CJ Adams, Timothy from The Odd Life of Timothy Green
14. Abigail Breslin, Olive Hoover from Little Miss Sunshine
15. Freddie Highmore, Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bonus: The Harry Potter trio, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, grew up together. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson
Who is your favorite child actor? The one that you really used to identify with as a kid. Share your shots in the comments!