Just because some people are no longer with us, it doesn’t mean they can’t make us smile — even after their death. A number of photos taken in cemeteries show how people turned their tombstones into a final place for humor with their witty epitaphs.
Bright Side presents the most ridiculous pictures of gravestones that make the idea of death a bit funnier and easier to deal with.
15. "Found this tombstone at a cemetery in Salt Lake City, Utah."
14. Well, we all have flaws...
13. "I chuckle every time I go to the cemetery."
12. Just stating the obvious.
11. The tombstone of Elijah Bond, inventor of the Ouija Board. We can still keep in touch.
10. That's so reassuring!
9. What a nice poem!
8. Paul's Scrabble gravestone
7. "My grandfather always had a great sense of humor..."
6. When you don't give a damn about anything:
5. "Walking through a cemetery when all of a sudden..."
4. See you later, mate!
3. Just avoid answering calls from unknown numbers.
2. Great expectations!
1. Please, do not disturb!
If you've got a picture that belongs on this list, feel free to share it with us in the comments!