15 Iconic Co-Stars Who Reunited After Many Years
We can often see how co-stars become friends while shooting their iconic films or TV shows. As it turns out, they have a lot of time to get to know each other because, on average, it usually takes 1-2 years to film a movie. And TV shows can last for up to 10 years, if not more. But, luckily, they have a chance to reunite on the red carpet, for a new project, or while filming a sequel. And seeing them together for the first or even the thousandth time can still overwhelm us with nostalgic feelings.
We at Bright Side cherish reunions with colleagues, and that’s why we decided to make another compilation of our favorite Hollywood reunions.
1. The Matrix (1999-2021) Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss
2. This Boy’s Life (1993-2020) Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro
3. Sex and the City (1998-2021) Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth
4. Something’s Gotta Give (2003-2020) Diane Keaton and Keanu Reeves
5. Scarface (1983-2018) Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer
6. Thelma & Louise (1991-2021) Susan Sarandon and Geena Davis
7. Jurassic Park (1993-2020) Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, and Martin Ferrero
8. Falling in Love (1984-2020) Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep
9. Harry Potter (2001-2021) Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson
10. Bruce Almighty (2003-2021) Morgan Freeman and Jim Carrey
11. Law and Order (2005-2021) Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay
12. Married with Children (1987-2014) Christina Applegate, Ed O’Neill, Katey Sagal, and David Faustino
13. Friends (2000-2022) Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston
14. True Lies (1994-2019) Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold Schwarzenegger
15. About Last Night (1986-2020) Rob Lowe and Demi Moore
Which of these reunions brought back old memories for you? Do you meet with your former colleagues from time to time?