15 People Who Couldn’t Resist Temptation and Decided to Try Out Something New
Creating your own dress entirely from comic books or finally growing your own potatoes even though they didn’t turn out as you expected — it’s easy to see that determination is what drives us. Trying out new things shouldn’t scare us from reaching our goals.
We at Bright Side understand and appreciate even the smallest steps you take to success, and we’re sharing these images to motivate you even more.
1. “I was born with the right half of my face paralyzed. I decided to mirror my photo.”
2. “I tried to grow potatoes. 10 weeks after, I get this.”
3. “Chopped my hair off...”
4. “I tried to make Ron Weasley out of peas.”
5. “First-ever power wash, before and after”
6. “Nail growth progress on a chronic biter, October 2020 to September 2021”
7. “4 years of work and success”
8. “Home Depot ran out of 12-foot Halloween monsters. I made my own for about $100.”
9. “After years of tooth pain and hiding my smile, I got dentures! They literally made me smile!”
10. “I made a dress out of comic books.”
11. “40 years ago, I got away with laughing on my official passport photo.”
12. “I made this cube out of tinfoil.”
13. “Today my client gave me full creative freedom.”
14. “This mini campsite night light I made for my son”
15. “Daughter has been wanting to put makeup on me, so I gave in...”
What new thing have you tried to do that was out of your comfort zone? How did it go? Which pic from the collection got your attention the most? Why?