Happiness Shared Is Happiness Doubled and We Found 17 Pics That Prove It
A study concluded that for every negative experience, we have 3 positive ones on any given day. Close relationships, more than money or fame, are what keep us happy throughout our lives. Even so, a total stranger across the globe uploads a picture with a short backstory and has the power to make us feel good, even if we’re thousands of miles apart.
We always look on the Bright Side of life and here are a few moments of small happenings, little victories, or big events that made people just like you and us, feel as happy as a clam.
1. “My wife just gave birth to our child!”
2. “Built these flower boxes for my wife for Mother’s Day. Happiest I’ve seen her in years!”
3. “I was today years old when I saw snow for the first time in my life! It’s so beautiful.”
4. “After having shaky hands, due to multiple sclerosis, for 2 years, I motivated myself to practice by using liquid liner.”
“Today I managed this for the first time.”
5. “I found a brand new version of my 20±year-old childhood teddy, absolutely made my day when he arrived yesterday!”
6. “I never had a stable home and went through tough times but today I finally moved into my own place!”
7. “The guy who installed my internet asked if he could have the old slide from my backyard. I was happy to see it go.”
“He sent me this pic of his finished work.”
8. “Here’s a photo of the happiest day of my life, I got to feed a shark, and stingrays too.”
“This photo was seconds before I burst into tears of happiness.”
9. “After 16 years of homelessness, I finally have my own place.”
10. “It’s not every day that my kids think I’m the best dad in the world, so I cherish the days they do.”
11. “My best friend ran his longest distance ever, 2.3 km, to celebrate World Cerebral Palsy Day!”
12. “Genuinely happy!!! My wife has never had a puppy before.”
13. “My cockatiel Puck came back after being missing for a week. Many happy tears were shed.”
14. “Friends for 15 years, together for 4. Finally married.”
15. “I bought an owl box months ago. Today an owl finally got in it! I shed happy tears.”
16. “It’s a beautiful day for our family today!”
17. “My baby girl has just started smiling!”
When was the last time you felt like the happiest person in the world? Who was the special person you shared your happiness with? Let us know in the comments.