18 Pics That Prove Brazil Is a Land of Zero Boredom
Brazil makes you think of the sun, the sand, and everything exotic. Home to the Amazon rainforest and football mania, the culture of Brazil comes as a surprise to most tourists. To be able to buy bikinis on the beach from hawkers is funny enough. Even the TV remotes have an emergency football watching button.
Bright Side took a peek into all that makes Brazil unique and beautiful. Here’s a little glimpse into this colorful country and its wonderful people.
1. My Uber driver’s phone has a straw hat.
2. Education is “DEAD”, although the English translation of this is Department of Distance Education.
3. “This hotel translated mango jam as sleeve jelly.”
4. “Protection above everything.”
5. “I am stuck here for almost a week. I don’t want a driving ticket.”
6. “This 38-years-old anchor in Tatajuba, Brazil.”
7. This is truly a skywalk.
8. A beautiful tail light.
9. “Goal-oriented urinal cakes in Brazil.”
10. “This giant piece of quartz from Brazil.”
11. “Cotton candy sellers on the beach.”
12. “A truck carrying a wooden house in Brazil.”
13. “The caracara falcons who built a nest on my grandma’s window just laid three eggs.”
14. This hotel in Brazil has a remote that comes with a sports mode button, marked with a soccer ball.
15. “This guy sells ice cream in the ocean near the coral reefs of Maragogi, Brazil.”
16. “University in Brazil with a colorful new student.”
17. “Gas station in the river, Brazil.”
18. Bikini seller on the beach.
What is the most astonishing thing you know about Brazil and its culture? Do you have any unique sights in your country too?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!