Test: Can You Find Objects and Animals Hiding in Plain Sight?
Not everyone can brag about having an eagle eye. Sometimes, the thing we’re looking for is actually right in front of us, but somehow we still fail to see it. This can be especially true if that object or animal manages to blend in with the background or its surroundings.
With that in mind, the Bright Side team has come up with a fun challenge for our readers to test their observation skills.
1. Can you find the dog?
2. Can you manage to find the cat in this picture?
3. Can you spot the ring?
4. Find the kitty.
5. Spot the doggo.
6. See if you can find the missing screw.
7. “Can you find the second cat?”
8. There’s a ring in this picture. Do you see it?
9. Spot the sneaky bunny.
10. Can you find the earphones?
11. “It took me 23 minutes to find my glasses.”
12. There’s a dog here somewhere.
13. It’ll probably take you some time to find the glasses...
14. “Find the cat.”
15. There’s a dog napping somewhere in this picture.
16. Besides the cat, there is also a pair of glasses here.
17. There’s a lost skirt in this picture.
18. Find the wire hanger.
19. “My headphones are on this blanket.”
20. Spot the dog in this one.
Did you manage to find all of them? Which one took you the longest?
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.