10 Actor Reunions That Will Wrap Us in Nostalgia
Most actors spend a lot of time with their co-workers on set, especially when filming a series that goes on for many years. Those long hours spent with someone will naturally create very strong bonds, and much like the fans who become emotionally attached to them, the actors grow close as well. These 10 co-stars formed unbreakable bonds and gave us a heavy dose of nostalgia once they reunited.
1. Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Marsters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Brendan Frasier and Ke Huy Quan, Encino Man
3. Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy, The Breakfast Club
4. Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rachael Leigh Cook, She’s All That (1999)
5. Kate Hudson and Kathryn Hahn, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
6. Brendan Frasier and Elizabeth Hurley, Bedazzled
7. Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, Modern Family
8. Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Lenz, and Sophia Bush, One Tree Hill
9. Yanic Truesdale and Melissa McCarthy, Gilmore Girls
10. Lisa Kudrow and Mira Sorvino, Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
Which of these co-stars were your favorite when you watched them together on television? Which reunion made you the happiest? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!