10 Celebrities Who Bring Archived Fashion Back to Life and Look Totally Different
Although fashion is a fast-changing concept, you should always be on top of current trends to call yourself fashionable. However, there are some clothes whose trendiness doesn’t fade, even after decades. And the celebs in our article who are wearing outfits from the last century actually prove this to be true.
1. Cardi B wearing an outfit from a 1995-’96 couture show
2. Zendaya honoring Beyoncé with a “Crazy in Love” dress (2003)
3. Kim Kardashian wearing Marilyn Monroe’s dress (1962)
4. Dua Lipa wearing the iconic Versace bandage dress worn by Cindy Crawford in 1992
5. Emily Ratajkowski wearing a Versace dress that was last seen on a runaway in 1992
6. Ariana Grande wearing a dress from a movie scene in 13 Going on 30 (2004)
7. Margot Robbie wearing a ’90s dress
8. Kylie Jenner in a dress worn on the 1999 runway
9. Lily-Rose Depp wearing a vintage Chanel Haute Coutour dress
10. Kendall Jenner wearing a dress from a 2001 collection
Which outfit would you try on yourself? And who do you think wore it better?