10 Stars Who Show Their “Imperfect” Pics and Inspire Us to Be Proud of Our Flaws
Celebrities are not always perfect, regardless of the idea that people see them as standards of beauty. However, they are able to leverage their unusual appearances, simply because there aren’t any special folks. And they also learned how to accept themselves for who they really are.
We at Bright Side created a list of actors and singers who revealed their body-related stories, as well as how they overcome challenges and handled them like champions.
1. Kylie Jenner’s leg has a scar called loyal friend. She got cut by a sharp pole when she was 5 years old.
2. Ariel Winter isn’t embarrassed to show her two scars after a breast reduction surgery. She didn’t make an effort to cover them up and they became part of her.
3. Olivia Munn chilling in this hot summer without feeling afraid of showing her cellulite.
4. Ashley Graham isn’t scared of a few lumps, bumps, or cellulite and she loves her skin.
5. Selena Gomez has an autoimmune disease that caused a kidney transplant scar on her stomach, which makes her more confident in herself.
6. Princess Eugenie was diagnosed with Scoliosis — a condition of the spine. After the surgery, the Princess has a long scar leading from her neck downwards.
7. Mary J. Blige is satisfied to accept her mark under her eye.
8. A small scar on her forehead that Queen Latifah got when she tripped during a game of tag with her brother, and it definitely gives her face a character.
9. Francia Raisa feels special and different with a scar on her stomach after a kidney surgery transplant.
10. Jessica Simpson, embracing her legs hair for summer.
Which of these celebrity stories inspired you the most? Can you name an actor or singer with imperfect looks that you find charming?