11 products that will help the entire family get into the holiday spirit
Christmas is right around the corner, and if you are not prepared yet, you can relax. With so many different products out there, you may feel overwhelmed. That’s why we compiled a list of 11 items that will put you and your entire family in the holiday mood.
1. An ugly Christmas sweatshirt that comes in different graphic designs that will create a lot of laughs. They are soft and comfortable, and make up for a perfect purchase for the entire family. You will definitely win this year’s ugly sweater competition.
4.2 stars out of 5
To wash the sweatshirt, simply toss it in the washer. The colors will not fade in the hot cycle. Alternatively, you can wash it by hand. The sizes vary and can accommodate both men and women, boys and girls.
- The sweatshirt is definitely a hit. I will say that it does run small in size.
The material does not allow for any stretch. 97 Polyester 3% spandex. The 2X fits more like an XL. The XL fits more like a Large, etc. Definitely a fun item! @Patti Cake
2. An Elf x FRIENDS mug you can drink all your holiday beverages in. At the back, Grinch’s daily schedule is printed, which is guaranteed to make everyone laugh. The mug is the perfect size and can fit up to 11 ounces of liquid.
4.6 stars out of 5
It is suitable for both the microwave and the dishwasher and the printing will not fade. It is very easy to sip from the perfectly shaped handle and curved edge. Who said that drinking coffee or tea has to be boring?
- Basic Mug with a good concept. It’s small in size, with the basic image of the FRIENDS image on both sides, as well as the Christmas movie characters. I like that the image is on both sides, but there are some minor imperfections on both sides, but it’s still usable. @aly.me
3. Santa Cookie Elf Candy Snowman card game that will bring the entire house together. This is the holiday version of the popular game that can played anywhere. The cards are so small you can carry them in your pocket. The directions are very simple and anyone can join in the fun.
4.8 stars out of 5
It takes about 1 minute to get familiar with the rules and every gameplay lasts for approximately 10–15 minutes. Play a card while saying the next word and slap the other person’s hand if it’s a match. The last person to slap takes all the cards. To win this holiday game, you’ll need to show your reindeer antlers, drum the table, or “Shh!” for silent night.
- I cannot begin to tell you how much I love and my family loves this game in addition to taco cat goat cheese pizza. It is the same rules but wished was fun Christmas pictures and three new action cards that leave you wanting nothing more in a game. It’s just as much fun for adults as it is for adults and kids together or just kids alone.
My daughter and I are the ones that play at the most. We were used to playing taco cat goat cheese pizza for a couple years now so this one was a little tricky to learn the new words and the new action moves but all it took was a few rounds, and we had it down pat and the laughs were just as much as the original game highly recommend and definitely going to get the Halloween version next year. @BamaBuyer2021
4. Funny mint tins in ugly sweater-themed designs. There are 4 different varieties including cinnamon, mint, blueberry, and wintergreen. They are the perfect stocking stuffers for both adults and kids. Everyone will love the flavors of the mints, too!
4.3 stars out of 5
Each uniquely designed tin contains 12g of delicious mint treats. The tin can be held within the palm of your hands. This gift will put even the grumpiest people into the holiday spirit.
- Very nice gift idea. I received the item on time and can hardly wait to give them for stocking stuffer gifts! @LisaEastCoastGurl
5. A fun projector kids between the ages of 2 and 10 will love to have in their rooms. It can project up to 15 ft and the lights will not affect a kid’s sleep. It can also be used as a nightlight and help children combat their fear of darkness. It is very quiet so you don’t have to worry about it waking them up.
4.3 stars out of 5
The night light has two modes, starry sky projection mode and night light mode. Starry sky projection mode can project a complete starry sky onto the walls and ceiling of your room. C button turns on or off the power, A button enables white light or the rotation, and B button turns on various light combinations.
- Love this little projector, it was purchased for a two-year-old who’s first words when you turned it on were a “woah” and a scream followed by smashing the walls and trying to catch the pictures. He loves it. It comes with two picture pieces inside the projector at once and let me warn you when you plug it in with both it looks broken.
Only a few pieces of light can get through. I thought I got a defective one, but it was operator error. Once I took out the one with cars and buses and only the dinosaur one was in, it worked great. I wish the cord was longer, so I wouldn’t need an extension cord, but that’s about the only thing.
You do need your own power brick, but we have like three thousand lying around so it wasn’t a big deal, and it takes batteries if you don’t want to plug it in at all. Absolutely worth buying, although it turned bedtime into play time because he wants to chase the dinosaurs. @osubuckeyes
6. A moose cup that perfectly fits in the holiday spirit. It fits 6 ounces of liquid, and you can use it to enjoy your eggnog. It is made of crystal acrylic and is BPA-free. Anyone would be thrilled to receive this mug as a gift.
4.7 stars out of 5
For better preservation of the mug it is advisable to handwash it only. It comes in a commemorative box that captures the festive season. You can also find the mug in bigger capacities.
- I bought this cup for a white elephant gift for my in-laws Xmas party this year. They love the movie, and we always make a point to watch it as a family. The cup is very well-made, and I can’t wait to see if it is a big hit at the party! @Sierra Till
7. A set of Santa chair hats that will make your Christmas table even brighter. You can choose the 2 pieces, the pieces, or the 6 pieces. They measure at 19.69 in in width and 23.62 in in length and fit most standard chairs. They are very easy to put on your chairs.
4.5 stars out of 5
These back covers are not made of non-woven fabrics, but high quality soft flannelette fabrics. Also, they are comfortable and flexible. They are durable and can be used repeatedly.
- These bright red Santa’s Hat chair covers will really brighten up your dining room, kitchen, den or wherever you choose to use them! They are made of a plush red velvet fabric with white trim and a white bunny tail Pom Pom just like Santa’s suit!
The sun was very bright when I took the photograph, so the chair slats were visible they really don’t show through. My chairs backs are 18″ across at the top and 22″ from the seat to the top; the covers fit really well, with a nice drop of the Pom Pom down the back.
They are easy to pull on and easy to pull off. The quality seems on par with the price. I’m sure they will last a few holiday seasons if the kids keep their hands off. I would recommend spot cleaning as needed. I would recommend these chair covers to friends and family. A quick and simple way to brighten any room. @Cathy
8. Gingerbread men ornaments that come in a package of 12. All of them feature a string so you can easily hang them on your tree. They are very durable and made of soft plastic. You can choose these to fill your stockings or to give out as small presents to various people.
4.4 stars out of 5
You can place these little cute ornaments on your Christmas tree, candy-themed tree, ginger bread wreath, or garland. They are 3″ tall, which is neither mini size nor large size.
- They are not even the size of my hand. They are slightly bigger than my four-year-olds hand. They are just as pictured, very cute, perfect for what I needed them for. Highly suggest this if you got littles. My babies LOVE THEM and they can VERY fast same day. @Samantha curnutte
9. Grinch Christmas towels that are a perfect housewarming present. There are 2 pieces included in the package and they are better used as dishcloths. They are very absorbent and can replace paper towel. They are about 17.7×27.5 in and can even be used as decoration.
4.3 stars out of 5
They towels are made of absorbent soft polyester and can be washed in the washing machine or dishwasher. It is not recommended to bleach them, but instead air dry them.
- Okay so these get a 5 star from me for what they are, not their performance. So for starters, these look very nice. Good color as pictured. If you’re using these seasonally, they’re perfect.
Now if you have some high expectations for quality, know that these are very thin towels. They can absorb a little but are mainly for decor. They can dry your hands. @Kevin5534
10. An oversized wearable blanket that will keep you warm. It comes in one size that fits everyone. There is a variety of designs and colors to choose from. It is suitable for all genders no matter the age as they are so easy to put on. You can even wear them outside the house if you want.
4.8 stars out of 5
The giant blanket features a huge plush hood, marsupial pocket, oversized sleeves, and a high-low hem. When wearing it, you will feel like being hugged by a cloud. It doesn’t drag on the floor. It is double layered with luxurious fleece microfiber on the outside and premium fluffy sherpa on the inside.
- This is the most comfortable warm, perfect to cover over your clothes when the weather drops down into the freezing temperatures. Excellent quality I can’t say anything better because it’s so good everyone wants it my son and his girlfriend and all of my family wanted one and even another girlfriend ordered one when she saw mine, it’s super comfortable.
Excellent quality fits great, you can put over layers of clothes and there’s plenty of room. It’s like being wrapped up in a blanket, and it has a big pocket for your hand, and you can put your phone and other stuff in it so you don’t have to carry a purse It’s absolutely marvelous keeps you toasty warm and has material that you don’t sweat so it’s perfect. @Diana sienkiewicz
11. A paw printing kit that will help you keep your pet’s paws with you forever. The package includes 70g of white clay, a roller, circle cutter, hole puncher, assorted color ribbons, 2 display stands, and bonus stencil kit. The latter features A-Z letters, 0-9 numbers, punctuation, and shapes.
4.4 stars out of 5
The clay is enough to print two smaller paw ornaments or one larger. It doesn’t require any mixing or baking. It simply air-dries within 48–72 hours. The material is very durable and won’t crack over time. It is very lightweight so you can easily hang it on your tree.
- This was the best purchase I made! We bought one at Walgreens and it was super gummy and nasty. Not only that but it made one! This one made TWO! We have two dogs, and it was perfect to make their paw prints! You get the letters and everything you need with the kit.
The most tedious part is dealing with the dog. I love that you could just redo it over until you were happy. One of my pups is very wiggly. I think we did it 6 times and the clay didn’t lose any integrity after each try. I’m very happy with this purchase and can’t wait until they dry! @Jennifer
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.