12 Times Casting Directors Did Their Job Impeccably
Finding the perfect fit for a movie or TV role can be difficult. But finding a younger version of a cast that resembles the character both in looks and gesticulation can sometimes seem impossible. Some casting directors, however, are total wizards and managed to find the perfect mini-mes for some roles. They didn’t leave anything to chance and deserve all the high-fives for their casting choices.
1. Lucious Hoyos and Luis Guzman as Gomez Addams on Wednesday
2. Tiernan Jones and Tom Holland as Nathan in Uncharted
3. Lynnie Greene and Bea Arthur as Dorothy on The Golden Girls
4. Joseph MacDonald and Paul Walter as Horace in Cruella
5. Hannah Zeile and Chrissy Metz as Kate Pearson on This Is Us
6. Hannah Alligood and Cara Delevingne as Margo in Paper Towns
7. Bailee Madison and Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow on Once Upon a Time.
8. Keilani Arellanes and Alexa Demie as Maddy on Euphoria
9. Ted Allpress and Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Thor
10. Alec Hopkins and Alan Rickman as Snape in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
11. Rachel Hilson and Susan Kelechi Watson as Beth on This Is Us
12. Gwen Jones and Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia on Wednesday
Which one of these characters do you think was perfectly cast?