15 Celebrity Women Who Are Taller Than Their Partners and Absolutely Don’t Care
According to a 2013 study, men prefer female partners 3 inches shorter than themselves, while women are attracted to males 8 inches taller. However, another study found that people may have different height preferences. There are many examples in Hollywood of tall females dating shorter guys that are living their best lives.
The Bright Side team has collected instances of couples who couldn’t care less about height preference stereotypes to show you that real love can break all societal stigmas.
1. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham
3. Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine
4. Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas
5. Brooke Shields and Chris Henchy
6. Geena Davis and Reza Jarrahy
7. Erica Mena and Shad Moss
8. Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri
9. Karolína Kurková and Archie Drury
10. Jenna Elfman and Bodhi
11. Tina Fey and Jeff Richmond
12. Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum
13. Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn
14. Eniko Parrish and Kevin Hart
15. Zendaya and Tom Holland
Does height matter? Would you date someone shorter than you? Let us know in the comments.