15 People Who Put All Their Feelings in a Tattoo
Some people who want to get tattoos create a design first, and sometimes it doesn’t have a particular meaning. But there are also others who get tattoos that have been inspired by some event in the past.
We at Bright Side want to share a collection of tattoos that have sweet and sometimes sad stories behind them.
1. “Figured I was getting too old to carry my childhood toy around anymore.”
2. “Today, I got a tattoo of my dad.”
3. “A ruby heart with 2 flowers representing my mother and me. My grandmother’s name is Ruby and she loves flowers.”
4. “This is a dog memorial tattoo for my Bella. She brought such a special piece of life to me and I’ll always be appreciative.”
5. “A piece dedicated to my little brother who recently passed”
6. “The wife and I got tattoos of a diagram depicting the position of the planets as they were the exact time we were married.”
7. “Decided to get a tattoo to commemorate my trade/skill as an electrician.”
“And since I work with my hands for a living, this is the best place to put it.”
8. “My father passed away almost 2 months ago. Today is his birthday and he always wanted us to have matching tattoos.”
9. “My first tattoo, an homage to the neighborhood I spent so much of my childhood in”
10. “This is a tattoo of the book my dad was reading when he passed away.”
“I got it to memorialize my father and the connection I have with him.”
11. “After a horrible car accident in July, I’ve decided to get a tattoo of a quote from Game of Thrones.”
12. “I lost my old boy Sebastian last month. I had my first tattoo in his honor.”
13. “Moved from Sydney to Ireland when I was 10. I’m 20 now and here’s my first tattoo.”
14. “My first tattoo had to be a sentimental one, my mom’s favorite saying to me in her handwriting!”
15. “After 7 months, I finally got the tattoo for my parents, dog, and family home.”
Which of these tattoos and stories touched you the most? Do you have a tattoo with some specific meaning?