11 People Who Tried to Keep a Secret, but the Truth Came Out Dramatically
Secrets are never long-lived, no matter how well you try to hide them. Snickers chocolates hidden in an innocent veggie package, a bunch of Oreos tucked away behind a book shelf, a cat’s secret stash, or even an impressive amount of money. There are so many unexpected places where you can hide someone’s precious things right inside your home!
1. “My wife finally figured out where I’ve been getting my frozen Snickers bars.”
2. “Which one of you found my secret stash of Cheetos?”
3. “My grandpa said he had some money hidden in a sock before he passed away. This is the ’sock.’”
4. “How I hide candy from my wife”
5. “I was cleaning out old food from our cabinets today and found my wife’s secret Oreo stash.”
6. “We found his secret stash of toys.”
7. “I knew my wife was hiding secrets from me. But this is ridiculous.”
8. “I also found a secret stash recently.”
9. “My husband ate my son’s leftover take-out food. This was my son’s response when he discovered the empty containers.”
10. “After most of my son’s socks went missing, my wife discovered sock heaven.”
11. “After setting off the security alarms in almost every store I went into for the past 6 months, I found this in my wallet, hidden by my roommate.”
Do you have your own top secret hiding spots? What do you hide in there? Was it ever discovered by other family members? Let’s share our stories in the comment section!