15 Pics Proving That Kids Have Their Own Rules in This World
The frontal cortex is the part of the brain responsible for cognitive skills, and as we mature, that part of the brain becomes more “rational,” allowing us to make better value judgments and decisions. However, kids’ brains are a whole other ball game, bubbling with crazy ideas and perpetuating the youngsters to push the limits of what adults consider normal and logical.
Bright Side wants to present you with 15 pictures that prove kids live in a parallel world where the rules are governed only by the limits of their imaginations and their incomprehensible levels of energy.
1. “My son thought this light switch would control the lights in the store.”
2. “My child has tons of toys and is playing with an onion.”
3. “My baby, trying to escape the car to play with a baby in another car”
4. “My niece is 4, and we are playing hide and seek in this picture!”
5. “Dinner time”
6. “The kid eats one bite from each strawberry, then puts said strawberries back in the refrigerator to be found later in the day.”
7. “My 2-year-old put a silver dollar in the shredder.”
8. “My curly-haired daughter decided she was going to use her stepmom’s brush.”
9. “My 4-year-old daughter was watching something on her tablet that scared her, so she came back with protective headgear.”
10. “My son is starting his summer off right.”
11. “My little brother decided to cut his own hair...with my dad’s nose trimmer.”
12. “A child left this note in a hotel room I cleaned today. Pretty solid advice.”
13 “I told my daughter she couldn’t take clothes off the hangers and try them on, so I got this...”
14. “I told my son not to throw food on the floor. This is his response.”
15. “We’re playing hide and seek, I don’t know if there is any hope for this one.”
What’s the strangest thing you did as a kid? Tell us in the comments.