10 Powerful Photos That’ll Make You Want to Take a Deep Breath and Come to Your Senses
Sometimes an ordinary photo can throw you off-balance and make you take a look at things from a different angle. Since we treat things around us as regular occurrences and often consider our work boring and the weather bad, there are other people in the world who think asphalt is a miracle and each day of their lives is a gift.
10. Children from an Indonesian village took off their shoes to enjoy the asphalt that they were seeing for the first time in their lives.
9. A young man on a wheelchair being crowdsurfed at a concert.
8. These Auschwitz survivors and friends met again after 72 years.
7. This boy conquered a 135-mile-high mountain in honor of his mother, who had passed away. He’s sure this will make him closer to his mom.
6. This homeless cat was hit by a car and lost its 2 legs. A Bulgarian surgeon conducted surgery on the cat and gave him the opportunity to walk again.
5. During a wedding, the groom’s parents set a flock of butterflies free in honor of his sister, who had passed away. But the butterflies didn’t want to fly away. They landed on the guests’ shoulders and stayed there till the end.
4. “Yesterday was my mom’s last round of chemo!”
3. Manila’s port beach area
2. In Florida, 633 divers set a world record: they pulled 9,000 pieces of marine debris, including 3,200 pounds of fishing gear out of the water!
1. This group of future service dogs-in-training sat still for an entire concert to test their patience and calmness.
Do you have a story that touches your heart? Tell us down below!