15 Times Designers Threw Us Off Balance
The human brain can process entire images that the eye sees for as little as 13 milliseconds. However, some designers are on a mission to give your brain a little 404 error and to absolutely bewilder you with their over-the-top ideas. Buckle up and get ready to enter a world of unusual, bizarre, and sometimes down-right jaw-dropping items you could not unsee.
Today at Bright Side, we have gathered 15 pictures that will make you instantly rethink everything you know about design.
1. “My friend has this ring with an actual used glass eye in it...”
2. “Leather face purse I found at an antique store.”
3. A Florida man driving his jet ski through the streets
4. “Denim deer..?”
5. “Lobster flip flops. 10/10 would wear.”
6. “Americas pool table.”
7. “Hair nails”
8. “I posted a drawing I designed of ‘Milk gone bad’ and this guy saw it and got it tattooed on his forearm”
9. “I designed a scarf”
10. “This notebook that is ’E’ shaped, why”
11. “Saw this at a local social enterprise”
12. “Spotted in the wild”
13. Some extra wheels, just in case
14. “My gift to my father (It’s a Marlon)”
15. “Nope, just nope!”
Do you have something in your life that you consider worthy of this compilation? Describe the item in the comments.
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!