18 Situations That Can Drive Anyone Crazy
Regardless of our differences, there are certain experiences that resonate with many of us. Although anger and annoyance are generally seen as negative emotions, many people actually find solace in experiencing them. It could be the reason why we enjoy sharing tales of our misfortune and bad luck online.
1. “This sink is out of sync.”
2. “Lady in front of me during 4 hour flight.”
3. “Almost totally empty dishwasher, roommate loads their plate like this.”
4. “I might as well just leave the door open.”
5. “I don’t get it how this happens every time.”
6. “Well, it’s not technically false advertising.”
7. This thing zippers do.
8. “Terminal was so crowded people were sitting on the floor while this woman took 3 seats for her bags.”
9. “I can’t be the only one who gets annoyed by this.”
10. They need to rethink their packaging.
11. It happens to almost every charger.
12. The wrong side.
13. “People who leave a train like this.”
14. “Why does my shoe’s tongue keep doing this?”
15. Irreversible accident.
16. “I hate this so much.”
17. “The way my wife opens things.”
18. “What I thought was gravy was actually salad dressing.”
The ability to find humor in unpleasant moments can be a valuable coping mechanism. Laughing at the absurdity or irony of a situation that usually makes us mad can help us look at the situation from a different perspective and relieve tension.