18 Times Kids Showed They Have Their Own Special Sense of Humor
Whether they smear a toilet bowl with toothpaste, take a shower with a book, or make a sandwich with baby carrots, chocolate cookies, and some yogurt — kids never cease to amaze us. They definitely have their own way of thinking and their own sense of humor.
We at Bright Side never get bored of kids and are sharing 18 pics that show how they can make our lives more unpredictable and humorous.
1. “Tomorrow is an exam.”
2. “I don’t have words for how senseless it is.”
3. “He asked me to pick what hand had his sock.”
4. “This is how my 2.5-year-old niece insists on holding her new baby brother.”
5. “My 1-year-old niece tore the keys off my keyboard when I wasn’t home.”
6. “My niece, who I treated nicely in the 3 hours she stayed, decided that doing this to me was a good idea.”
7. “When I was little, I thought it would be funny if I used a bar stool as a jail cell. It didn’t work out that well for me.”
8. “My niece and nephew made me a sandwich, topped with baby carrots, panda chocolate cookies, and yogurt. They know me well.”
9. “Not sure if she was trying to hide or be funny, but she fell asleep like this.”
10. “My dad’s Halloween costume in ’78”
11. “My sister tried to take a banana, failed, then ate the banana like a taco.”
12. “My daughter got her head stuck in the door — she was the one holding the door closed.”
13. “My daughter, trying to hide when she’s supposed to be in bed”
14. “My niece fixed her hair.”
15. “My mom was given a doll as a gag gift, and my niece decided it was her BFF. ”
16. “He asked me for a straw for his orange juice. Minutes later, I remembered we didn’t have orange juice, and I went back to see this.”
17. “My nephew has a lot to learn about how this world works.”
18. “When your 3-year-old tells a man at McDonald’s that his pants are falling down”
What funny things do kids in your family usually do? What kind of kid were you when you were small?