20+ People Who Surprised Us With Their Brightest Ideas
We all have that one friend that’s always coming up with the weirdest but very fun ideas. According to research, our creativity is the ability we have to think original thoughts so that we can solve our problems. But there are some people that can solve issues we didn’t even know we had.
1. “My friend needed a Turtle costume for a party, so I made this.”
2. “My boyfriend said he’s going to go as baby me for Halloween.”
3. “How my 2-year-old brother covers up his accident.”
4. “My boyfriend and his friends have been pretending to be body guards for one of their friends all day in Disneyland.”
5. “I took grad photos with my boyfriend at the time, and after learning about our breakup, my aunt ’fixed’ my photos.”
6. “My boyfriend thought it would be funny to bring our cat into the pool. This picture is the result.”
7. “This is what happens when you go swimming in an outdoor pool at −40°F.”
8. “My friend has a beard — he looked up today.”
9. “My brother-in-law and his friends won their office costume contest.”
10. “When you have 2 eye surgeries in one day, and your best friend is a bird, you have to take a pirate photo, right?”
11. “My friends’ Halloween costume as yin and yang.”
12. “My friend recently graduated with a degree in animal science. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a better grad picture.”
13. “Saw this father-daughter cosplay. The little girl was all smiles until picture time, then she got into character.”
14. “He said Batman should have wings... I kind of agree with him.”
15. “Howdy, Meow’lady — I made my cat a hat out of his own hair.”
16. “Peter Pan and his shadow, played by my nieces. One of them had to be the shadow. She’s so proud back there.”
17. “I made a rug of my cat. I think it looks a little derpy, but it looks pretty close for being a rug!”
18. “My wife has been waiting for this Halloween since we first heard we were having twin girls.”
19. “A kid at my school had been hiding these behind the windows.”
20. “I made a bed for my baby.”
21. She makes chandelier earrings.
Have you ever been affected by someone else’s idea? What is something you’ve always wanted to do but didn’t have the courage to try it? Tell us about your craziest ideas.