20 Photos That Show Family Life Is No Joke
Family isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, but you can have the time of your life trolling your significant other or your kids once in a while. Whether you’re making only your half of the bed, or you’re even bringing your car inside the house, you’ll definitely be nailing family life with a little humor.
We at Bright Side gathered some photos that perfectly sum up the endless entertainment of trolling your loved ones and we hope you’ll have a good laugh.
1. “Husband said he was going to make a bed frame. Turns out it was for the cat.”
2. The bathroom is a battlefield.
3. What happens when the wife spends too much time in Target:
4. “I broke the toilet seat. This is how I told my wife...”
5. “My wife forgot to leave the car seat for me to take our son to the babysitter’s house. This is the picture I sent when she asked how I was going to get him there.”
6. “Pettiness level 100,000,000...... My husband was angry this morning so he decided he was only making his half of the bed.”
7. “I took a picture of the moment my 2 kids realized all the donuts at the party had been eaten while they were off playing on the swings.”
8. “I think my husband’s going to realize I borrowed one of his extension cords.”
9. Family life can be exhausting.
10. My daughter’s solution when her piggy bank deposit slot wasn’t wide enough to put rolled money into.
11. “My dad is a huge Golden State fan, my husband is not. This is what my father woke up to this morning after a Raptors win!”
12. When your 4-year-old daughter decides to give herself a haircut and the only words you can tell her are, “It will grow back.”
13. “My husband, Ian, insisted that our new puppy Nala get her own stocking. I thought it was sweet until I realized he had ulterior motives...”
14. “My daughter said the bagel wouldn’t fit in the toaster so I told her to cut it in half...”
15. The wall was freshly painted.
16. “Apparently my wife trapped a bee in her cupholder.”
17. “My mom gave my daughter 2 $1 bills. She took them upstairs and “made more money.”
18. The struggle is real when your wife thinks you’re on a diet, but you are craving junk food.
19. “My daughter... trying to hide when she is supposed to be in bed.”
20. “I found out that our Volkswagen fits in the den. We’ll see what the wife thinks when she gets home.”
Which situation made you laugh the most? Do you have funny stories or photos of your family life to share with us? We’d love to find them in the comment section!