20+ Times People Were Super Creative in Everyday Situations
Every day we feel like we trudge through the same routine. But many people manage to add some changes to the most typical days and find simple, truly incredible solutions in different day-to-day situations that any one of us could learn a lot from.
We at Bright Side have found some creative minds whose wittiness and sense of humor may become mainstream one day.
1. “This road sign in India”
2. “The nurse I work with asks kids what their favorite thing/character is and then makes custom bandages for their procedure.”
3. “My glasses broke and I couldn’t find a screw or get to a repair place. Safety pin worked perfectly!”
4. “This blind date for books”
5. “The wife and I combined brains and slime to create these gnarly shelves.”
6. “This Disney janitor swept leaves into a Mickey shape.”
7. “My significant other likes to freeze her beans in an ice cube tray.”
8. “My kids keep switching Lego heads and now I think Scrooge McDuck looks like Disney Slash.”
9. “Smart car parking”
10. “This crack sealer on the road looks like a flower.”
11. Sometimes a little improvisation can save the day.
12. “My girlfriend made a jerry-rigged basket to hold her devices in while they charge.”
13. “No cufflinks? Use a screw and nut.”
14. “My mother’s new socks”
15. “A cheap way to prevent the bathroom vent from unraveling toilet paper.”
16. “Saw someone post what they do for laptop cooling. Here’s mine — a cheap, plastic box.”
17. “Truss a raft like a roast and hang it in your garage to prevent door dings.”
18. “Whenever you wash your snapbacks, dry them with a balloon inside so it keeps its shape.”
19. “Across from the toilet at my kids’ gymnastics gym”
20. “This ceiling fan at my grandma’s cousin’s house”
21. The things one does for love
22. “I think someone at ADOT is trying to flirt with me.”
Have you ever used your creative bone just to change the day or simply make people smile? Have you ever witnessed some extremely witty people attempt to crack problems like nuts? Please share your stories with us all.