15+ People Who Wanted a Special Wedding Photo, and They Got It
If you think that getting married is only about exchanging rings and having a party, you’re wrong. Today, any wedding celebration can be made in a different way compared to others. But the most important thing to remember is not to go too far! For example, ask the guests if they want a sushi wedding cake or if the bride wants to spend 30 minutes trying to get her ring out of a box.
We at Bright Side are sure that the people from these photographs will never forget their wedding even if they really want to.
1. “At least we can see everyone!”
2. This wedding photo is too epic.
3. “20 minutes after my aunt told my cousin to behave at her sister’s wedding”
4. Their friends won’t let them go.
5. “He should’ve known better than to let me have free reign over the wedding cake toppers.”
6. She will definitely say, “yes” if she opens it.
7. Together forever
8. When you both love Star Wars:
9. “I made my cousin-in-law’s wedding gown! And it has pockets!”
10. A beautiful wedding cake from different perspectives
11. “My Leviathan ax wedding gift, crafted by my wife!”
12. “Our friend is a fan of Game of Thrones, so we decided to give the newlyweds dragon eggs like the ones Daenerys received on her wedding day.”
13. When you think about all the details:
14. The sushi wedding “cake”
15. “I trained my puppy to carry our wedding rings, unassisted at a walking pace.”
16. “A wedding that got rained on where everyone left in a hurry makes for a great story.”
17. Wedding chucks
18. An extremely creative wedding cake
19. “We got married on a Tuesday morning. The courthouse asked 2 strangers to be our witnesses. Afterward, we ran up into the mountains. It was just us and it was perfect. This is the best picture I’ve ever taken.”
20. “Went to take some fun wedding pictures around Detroit, and ran into a guy in a Darth Vader mask. Asked if he had another mask and he did NOT disappoint!”
Have you ever seen funny moments during weddings? Tell us in the comment section below.