18 Weird Discoveries That Are Worth Taking a Closer Look At
Have you ever found live “dollars” or blue olives? The heroes of today’s article shared some interesting discoveries: some of them will make you smile, some will surprise you, and some will make you want to figure out what’s going on.
Bright Side gathered photos of unusual findings for you. You will see them everywhere: on the beach, in a store, or at work. There’s also a bonus, a historical discovery, in the end.
18. This thing looks like an alien cake.
In fact, it’s called Fordite and you can only find it in Detroit. It’s hardened, old automobile paint that can be cut and polished.
17. “Found this weird blue fruit at our city market. They’re known as blue olives.”
16. “Found a ’live’ sand dollar at the beach.”
15. “Found some old soda in my great-grandparents’ basement.”
14. “I went to South Central LA today and found this fabulous security system!”
13. When you find a very fit tiger at the zoo:
12. “Found a transparent leaf.”
11. “Found in my grandfather’s house, any ideas?”
10. “My dad found a branch that grew back into itself.”
9. “I found this weird toilet paper at the local store yesterday.”
8. An unopened 1941 Pepsi Cola
7. “I found a ridiculously large chair at work today.”
6. “Found this bottle with moss while walking in the woods.”
5. Very tiny hummingbird eggs
4. “Found this Albino ladybug this morning.”
3. “I saw this bubble wrapped in a spiderweb. Not really sure how it happened, but it looks cool.”
2. “Found this tired bee, gave him a drink of sugary sauce, and he sucked it all up and flew away.”
1. “This window filters out the exact wavelength of light that my gloves reflect.”
Have you ever found any interesting things?