15 Things Proving That Japan Lives in 3018
Japan has always been an example to follow for the rest of the world when it comes to development, innovation, and service. Whenever you come to Japan it has something to amaze you with. Robots working as the hotel staff, elevators with attendants and shops without them, and parking lots for umbrellas and delicious food.
1. Rice paddy art is the art of creating images by planting rice of different types in a certain order. It has recently become very popular in Japan.
2. The most organized luggage pickup you’ll ever see — they’re all upright with handles facing outward for easy pick up (taken at the Narita Airport).
3. An unattended grocery store — you’re supposed to pick your desired products and leave the money in the jar.
4. A typical capsule hotel that provides everything the guests may need in concise space
5. Before it was demolished in 2017, Saga Ocean Dome was one of the world’s biggest indoor waterparks.
7. Japanese toilets offer built-in hand-washing sinks.
8. So many lights in the bathroom!
10. Elevators in Japanese department stores have attendants.
11. There is a hotel in Japan where the entire staff consists of robots.
13. This vending machine sells umbrellas.
14. Multi-level parking lots save space.
15. “The mirror in my hotel in Japan has a heated part that won’t steam up after a shower”
For more interesting details about Japan, check out this article!