22 Times Our Weirdness Radar Was at the Extreme
Have you ever seen anything so strange that it left you with tons of questions and no answers at all? Questions like, “Why would someone attach their flip-flops to a fence with a lock,” or “Why on earth would you need a seatbelt on the toilet?” Well, if you haven’t had questions like this before, you will now!
1. The bike company should create an ad using this picture:
2. Why buy a jeep when you can make one yourself!
3. The literal version of the phrase, “They are driving me up a wall.”
4. When you can trust no one with your shoes:
5. When you thought that Jurassic Park was just a movie:
6. “Are you okay, buddy?”
7. The greatest thing since sliced bread
8. The chick magnet
9. Who needs batteries when you have carrots?
10. Someone in this supermarket knew exactly what they were doing.
11. The burger that wasn’t a new best-seller
12. Are you a man or an apricot?
13. Whoever designed this was a genius!
14. Bikini weather
15. Why have a meeting in an office when you can have one on a subway?
16. When you run out of writing space:
17. Who wore it better, Barbie or Lady Gaga?
18. When the graffiti is too realistic:
19. Waiting for “tres” to be released to buy the collection
20. She finally escaped from the painting.
21. Oreos must have been really naughty in that library...
22. Customer service genius
Which of these photos made you laugh the most? Please let us know in the comments below.