8 Illusions That Are Not What They Seem
Optical illusions work because of our life experiences, secret desires, and external factors. Our brain likes to find patterns, which can make us see things that aren’t really there. So, we need to be careful and not always trust what we see because our eyes might show us what we want to see, not what’s really true. So, take your time with this set of riddles and pay a lot of attention because they can be extra tricky.
1. Can you spot the hidden figure in this image?
2. Are you seeing a man or a woman?
3. Are you able to spot the face?
4. Do you see a cat, mouse, or lion?
5. What can you see?
6. Which line is longer?
7. Are you able to spot the legs of the two zebras?
8. Which circle is bigger?
If you enjoyed this compilation, then check this collection of math riddles and let us know which type of quizzes you were able to solve quicker.