8 Kitchen Gizmos That Can Make Cooking a Pleasure
You are most likely to be into healthy meals if your parents are fans of them. That’s because we tend to take in eating and drinking patterns and then implement them into our own lives. The important thing in all of this is the amount of time parents spend on cooking — the more they do it, the higher the chances their kids will too.
No matter the eating habits any family has, there are certain things that make food preparation much more attractive.
1. These special scissors are the answer to how to make your lazy evening with pizza and a movie even lazier.
Split in half to be clean, big, and long, what can I say?... We cook fresh pizza every week and love them. — cbflip2003
2. Meet Gracula, an efficient garlic grinder with a funny name.
With this device, you can effortlessly crush garlic cloves and keep your hands odor-free.
I love the entire concept of this. My partner is a massive vampire fan, and this will tickle her. We both also love garlic. Strange for vampire fans, but hey, to each their own. She will enjoy using it. Such a fun but useful wee gadget. — Paws The Dogmother.
3. Are you ready, kids? This Red the Crab will be a clawsome gift that will bring some practical fun to any kitchen.
Here is where fun meets function. This spoon holder and steam releaser is heat-resistant. It’s made of 100% food-grade silicone.
Super cute. Makes me happy to cook dinner. — Carol
4. This collapsible microwave popcorn popper bowl with a lid and handy handles is perfect for a movie night with your friends.
This excellent product is made from 100% quality food-grade silicone, and it comes in different colors.
Excellent product! It makes great popcorn and is even perfect for making rice in the microwave. — C. Milton
Easy to use, clear instructions. Noted that other reviews said not to use oil, so I didn’t bother, and my popcorn turned out brilliantly! Really enjoyed experimenting with different flavors and dips, and popcorn is much healthier than other snacks.
Perfect for film nights! The silicone is easy to clean, and the collapsing design is well-thought-out. Would recommend! — E.Edwards
5. This little whisk can be used for making beverages, salad dressings, marinades, or scrambled eggs.
The funny-shaped, hand-sized product will bring a certain joy to your kitchen and make the process of cooking easier.
My mom had this whisk at her house when I recently visited her. It’s so cute and the perfect size for eggs. I ordered one as soon as I got home and made breakfast egg burritos. Love it!!! — Me&Her
6. This cute mini frying pan, which would be great to use with the product above, is perfectly sized for a single egg.
This pan is non-stick and is perfect for fried eggs, egg sandwiches, egg muffins, or bagels. The size is 25 cm x 12 cm x 7.5 cm (9.8 in x 4.7 in x 3 in).
I cooked 2 large eggs with a drop of oil. Brilliant! It made a great king-sized egg and cheese sandwich. 5 stars from me! — Alan M
7. This cute monkey timer will be your little helper in the kitchen, so you won’t miss a thing.
This well-built timer makes it easy to set a desired time — you just need to hold the base steady while you rotate the device. It is made from stainless steel and plastic and is designed to last.
So cute! — PaulinaLarreaA
8. These lemon squeezers will add juice to your meal or drink with one easy push.
The well-thought-out construction makes the process quite effortless. And its boat-shaped design looks very appealing.
The package includes:
- 2 manual lemon juicers
- 2 cleaning brushes
All good. — Sean ODonovan
Do you enjoy cooking? What kitchen gadgets motivate you to cook more often?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.