8 Viral Amazon Products That Are Worth the Hype
In the world of e-commerce, viral products are a dime a dozen. From mobile phone accessories to motion-activated lights, it seems like there’s always a new product making waves on social media. But with so many options out there, it can be hard to separate the fads from the truly worthwhile products. To help you navigate the hype, we’ve rounded up 8 viral products that actually live up to their reputation.
1. Don’t let the flame night light fool you — this diffuser won’t burn you, but it will burn your stress away.
4.2 out of 5
- The diffuser has noise reduction technology.
- It has high (12 hours), low (15 hours), and intermittent (18 hours) diffusing options.
- It has a large 200 ml water tank that allows for up to 18 hours of continuous mist.
Promising review: I love the look and how long it lasts. One of my favorite functions is the 30-second setting — it diffuses for 30 seconds on and off, and the water lasts a lot longer that way, but you still get the full effect of the essential oils. Also, the fact that you can turn the light totally off and it goes completely black but still diffuses is awesome for bedtime! @katelynn
2. This water bottle is so lightweight and portable, it’ll make your gym bag feel like a feather.
4.4 out of 5
- With its design, this bottle fits in any bag.
- It is lightweight and wear-resistant.
- It can be used outdoors safely.
Promising review: I bought this for my husband as a Christmas present, as we go for a walk every day and he likes to take some water. I was tired of him squashing plastic bottles of water in his pocket, which invariably fell out at some point. This one is neat and sturdy and fits perfectly into his inside pocket as well as holding just the right amount of water for sipping during a walk. He is most impressed. @Miradonna
3. This power bank is like a good friend — always there for you and ready to stick by your side.
4.2 out of 5
- It can be used by attaching your phone to it either vertically or horizontally.
- It only weighs 0.42 lbs, so you can carry it anywhere.
- It can be used with most smartphones.
Promising review: Elite-built quality — money well spent! I definitely recommend buying one, as it’s very handy and useful for daily use. @azfar alam
4. Say goodbye to soggy salads and hello to effortless drying with this salad spinner.
4.6 out of 5
- It has a one-handed pump for maximum salad drying with minimum effort.
- The easy-to-clean lid comes apart for thorough cleaning.
- Its durable, clear bowl doubles as a salad storage or serving bowl.
Promising review: This is great. Don’t limit to lettuce — it spins spinach fantastically and anything else you want to dry fast. It also dries itself (the inner basket anyway), just spin it empty. I would recommend it! @Funky Buddha
5. With this light, there is no need to constantly reposition the light and disrupt your reading flow — let the book do the flipping instead.
4.5 out of 5
- The light can be swiveled 90° counterclockwise, 90° clockwise, and 45° downward.
- You can charge it with a USB cable. It takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge and will last about 8 hours (on the brightest setting).
- It has 2 brightness levels (100% and 50%), and it can be adjusted with a button.
Promising review: I just got this today, and I’m obsessed with it. My house has poor lighting, and this makes reading so much easier. The top part easily swivels so that you can light up every part of the page as you go. Highly recommend. @Kait
6. These air fryer liners are like superheroes for your food, protecting it from the evil forces of uneven heat distribution and burning.
4.1 out of 5
- These liners come in sets of 2, measuring 7.6×4.9×2.7 inches.
- They can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (230°C).
- They are non-toxic, odorless, BPA-free, and 100% healthy.
Promising review: This product has been a lifesaver for my kitchen life. It protects the internal tray of my air fryer and allows me to prepare a meal all in one space and I’m even able to eat from it, thus only one easy item to clean as a one handed person due to a stroke. It’s easy to clean and it’s certainly a great value for its all around purpose. @Elizabeth
7. Let’s be real, we all need a little help finding our way to the fridge in the middle of the night. This light is here for you.
4.3 out of 5
- The light has an automatic mode that automatically turns on when human motion, within 13 feet, is detected in a dark environment and shuts off automatically after 15 seconds.
- It is rechargeable, and it lasts for a maximum of 8 hours in constant light mode and one month in automatic lighting mode.
- It is easy to install and can be used as a hand-held portable light.
Promising review: The product comes as pictured. Easy installation and looks great. The lights are nice and bright. I used them to line the stairs, and it makes it nice and easy to go up the stairs at night without having to turn on any overhead lights! Highly recommend! @Pamela Hahn
8. If you like to throw everything you can get into your bag, it may be “a little” dirty. This little ball can help you have a cleaner bag.
4.5 out of 5
- This cleaning ball is made of 100% recyclable materials.
- It collects dirt, dust, and crumbs.
- It is reusable. You just need to take it apart and rinse it under water to clean off the dirt.
Promising review: I love this thing! It keeps the inside of my backpack free of lint and vegetable crud (when I go to the farmer’s market and just toss things in my backpack). When I need to clean it, I just rinse it and let it dry, and it’s as good as new. :) The bright pink also allows me to see it in the mess that is my backpack. @Jenny E
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.