What the Children of 18 Celebrities With Unique Features Look Like
Beauty is subjective. Even if someone doesn’t fit the standard, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t beautiful in their own way. And for celebrities, it’s the same. We can all find the charm in Steven Tyler’s large mouth, Vanessa Paradis’s gapped tooth, or Meryl Streep’s big nose. And the most interesting thing is that some of their kids inherited the exact same features and some look totally different from their parents.
We at Bright Side were curious to see how these unique celebrities passed on their genes. Let’s have a look together!
1. Tilda Swinton and Honor Swinton Byrne
2. Mick Jagger and Georgia May Jagger
3. Sylvester Stallone and Sistine Stallone
4. Vanessa Paradis and Lily-Rose Depp
5. Danny Trejo and Gilbert Trejo
6. David Bowie and Alexandria Zahra Jones
7. Meryl Streep and Mamie Gummer
8. John C. Reilly and Leo Reilly
9. Steve Buscemi and Michael Buscemi
10. Danny DeVito and Lucy DeVito
11. Barbra Streisand and Jason Gould
12. Björk and Ísadóra Bjarkardóttir Barney
13. Grace Jones and Paulo Goude
14. Uma Thurman and Maya Hawke
15. Rod Stewart and Kimberly Stewart
16. Steven Tyler and Mia Tyler
17. Forest Whitaker and True Whitaker
18. Vincent Cassel and Deva Cassel
Which children above do you think look exactly like their parents? Does your kid look like you or like your spouse?