You Can Have the Most Relaxing Spa Day at Home With These 11 Best-Selling Beauty Products
We all want a bit of pampering after a tiring day at work or on a quiet weekend. However, spending tons of money on a spa experience is not appealing at all. That’s why we’ve listed the necessary products to help you enjoy the relaxing effects of a spa day at home while also taking care of yourself. Let’s engage in some self-care, step by step.
1. First, start by applying the shower oil to your body. With this oil, you can begin your spa experience.
4 out of 5 stars
This oil’s handmade blend of sedative vetiver, calming chamomile, and grounding sandalwood will help you unwind and fall asleep for the longest, most restorative slumber possible.
How to use: Before entering the bath or shower, warm it by pouring it on your palm and massage the moisturizing oil onto the torso.
Promising review: I already have this mini one and the full-size one, and I bought this little one for my mother to try; she absolutely loves it, and the smell is beautiful and relaxing, as the bottle says. @Carrie Ann
2. Next, start your bath. You can have a truly relaxing experience only by adding these bath bombs. They not only look delicious, but they also smell great.
4.6 out of 5 stars
The scent options for bath bombs are mallow flower, lemongrass, orange-cinnamon, rosebud, strawberry-fig, and apricot. Natural essential oils, fruit extracts, flower petals, and organic shea butter are used to make these bath bombs. You may take comfort in knowing that they are organic, vegan, and cruelty-free as you enjoy your bath.
How to use: Fill your tub with water. Then choose the flavor you want to use from the set and drop it into the tub. The only thing left to do is enjoy!
Promising review: I have never written a review so quickly after receiving a product. Beautifully presented. This was supposed to be a gift from me to me, but it only lasted 30 minutes before I was dashing upstairs for a bath. The hardest part was picking which one to start with — I chose lemongrass. Absolutely incredible — the smell was amazing, and the butter left my skin soft.
A certain high-street chain has been leaving me disappointed; I have just found my replacement. I would 100% recommend it, and if I got another box for Christmas, I would be over the moon. I can’t wait for my next bath! @Pasty45
3. It’s time to take care of your hair now. This hair mask’s Moroccan argan oil and silk protein ingredients help smooth out your frizzy hair.
4.4 out of 5 stars
This very nutritious mask will hydrate and strengthen your hair. This hair mask for frizzy, dry, or damaged hair contains silk proteins and Moroccan argan oil. It’s also sulfate-free.
How to use: Following a thorough cleaning, just apply to damp hair, leave it in for 3–5 minutes, and then rinse.
Promising review: I absolutely adore this hair mask! I’ve used it a couple of times already before washing my hair. I would wet my hair and put the mask all over it (a couple of times just down the length and the ends, but a couple of times all over as even my roots needed some love) and then hold for 30 minutes or more and wash it normally. It has worked wonderfully for me; it is very soft, it smells amazing, and I could see a difference in my hair. 10/10 would recommend! @Ivana
4. Here comes the next step in hair care. This 3-in-1 mask is a jack of all trades. You can use it as a hair mask, conditioner, or leave-in conditioner. On our self-care day, we will use it by leaving it in, and after rinsing it out, let it dry with some cream.
4.6 out of 5 stars
As we mentioned above, this 3-in-1 hair treatment can be used as a conditioner, rinse-out hair mask, or leave-in conditioner. It contains 98% natural ingredients and is a vegan formula. Also, to achieve a natural feel, no silicones are added.
How to use: As a leave-in, on wet or dry hair, apply a small amount to the strands to leave the hair feeling soft and healthy.
Promising review: I purchased this as a little treat for myself, as my poor hair was looking and feeling a little frazzled. Often, conditioning hair products are really heavy and leave you with greasy hair or are full of silicone. This goes on well, moisturizes the hair, and leaves it soft and silky without weighing it down or leaving it like an oil slick.
I’m not a huge fan in general of aloe as a scent, but it does leave the hair smelling lovely and clean for days after use. I’m using this once a week and my normal conditioner in the washes in between, and I’ve noticed the difference immediately. Highly recommended and reasonably priced. @katy stockwell
5. After a long and relaxing bath, it’s time for skin care. The first step is to cleanse your face. Apply this CeraVe cleanser with wet hands. There are many options, according to your skin type. You can either use one for normal-dry skin or one for oily skin.
4.6 out of 5 stars
To protect the skin’s natural barrier, this cleanser, which was created in collaboration with dermatologists, includes 3 crucial ceramides. This mild, non-foaming cleanser with hyaluronic acid efficiently removes dirt from the body and face. It has MVE technology in its formula, which locks in moisture and offers all-day hydration. It is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.
How to use: Apply to damp hands, massage into skin, and then completely rinse.
Promising review: I love this cleanser. It removes makeup and leaves my face clean and moisturized. I now have a collection of different cleansers, face washes, and moisturizers from CeraVe depending on what my skin needs, but this is my go-to daily cleanser for my combination skin that is prone to rosacea. @Siobhan C.
6. Let’s move on with a clean face and get rid of blackheads. These strips will help you unclog the pores and leave your nose looking clean.
4.2 out of 5 stars
These dermatologist-approved strips are hypoallergenic and oil-free. They assist in unclogging pores while thoroughly cleansing the skin.
How to use:
- Take the strip out of the bag. Before using, loosen the strip by twisting it, and separate the slits.
- Thoroughly moisten your nose after washing your face. On a dry nose, the strip won’t adhere.
- Dry your hands. Peel off the plastic lining to remove it. Apply with the smooth side down and press firmly to the skin around your nose.
- Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes, or until it feels firm to the touch.
- Carefully and slowly remove the paper by starting at the edges and drawing inward.
Promising review: Having tried many pore strips before, I wasn’t so sure these would work, but I really wanted to give pore strips another go. I chose this brand, and I’m glad I did because after just one use, I couldn’t believe how well the strip removed the stubborn blackheads that other strips couldn’t. Very happy! @Alli
7. The next step is to put on a face mask. After taking care of any blackheads, we will now treat the entire face. The moisture in this sheet mask will be soaked up by your skin.
4.7 out of 5 stars
This sheet mask revives brightness for glowing skin, moisturizes the face, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and weary, dull skin. This mask fills the face with hyaluronic acid and is filled with natural extracts and plant serums, including green tea. It revitalizes the skin and reduces shine, making it seem more balanced.
How to use:
- Unfold the mask. Apply the white tissue gently to skin that has been well cleaned. Ensure that the blue protection film is facing outward.
- Gently smooth the mask to make sure it makes contact with the skin. Take off the shielding covering. Face mask shapes should be adjusted.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Peel the mask softly from the edges to remove it. Use a cotton pad to absorb any extra serum, or massage it gently into your skin.
Promising review: This product is a miracle worker for dry and dehydrated skin. I repurchase these twice a week, and since using them, I’ve had no dry patches with fresher, hydrated skin. Could not recommend enough if your skin needs a refresher. Also, very safe for sensitive skin. @Jamie Keogh
8. Don’t forget about the eyes. These eye masks fight 4 big eye problems, such as black eyes, crow’s feet, thick pouches, and edema. Not to mention that the gold on the inside makes you feel like a princess while caring for your eyes.
4.1 out of 5 stars
Collagen, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, vitamin C, vitamin E, grape seed extract, rose extract, and deionized water are all included in these eye masks. This 24K gold eye mask encourages blood flow around the eye regions, relieves eye tiredness, and aids in the treatment of eye skin issues including wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, dark circles, and uneven skin tone beneath the eyes.
How to use:
- Carefully remove the eye mask.
- Apply it beneath the eyes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until all of the nutrients have been absorbed by the skin.
- Remove the eye mask and give the skin surrounding the eyes a massage.
Promising review: I bought this to treat my dark circles and help brighten my eyes. According to the reviews, it works well on dark skin. For 3 weeks, I used it every morning after cleansing my face and left it on for 30–40 minutes. There is a slight tingly or burning sensation, but no irritation; I have sensitive skin and flare-ups.
I’m really pleased as the eyes look brighter and the circles look less prominent. There is no need for color correctors or heavy concealers, so I will be adding this to my morning routine. Excellent product. @London
9. Without the lips, we cannot claim that the skin care process is over. Our skin care process ends with our lips. Your lips will be taken care of as you sleep with this Burt’s Bees lip mask.
4.5 out of 5 stars
During the course of the night, this lip mask deeply soothes and conditions lips. Its ceramides and soothing jojoba and castor oils, which are 100% natural in origin, profoundly nourish and moisturize lips. This overnight lip treatment helps the skin regain moisture, diminishes the look of small wrinkles, and leaves lips feeling smooth and soft.
How to use: Apply generously to the lips at bedtime.
Promising review: I had been using other repair products, even organic ones that usually work, but this time, my lips were incredibly sore, chapped, and cracked. I applied this generously before sleeping, and the next morning my lips were feeling 80% better. A slight covering the next morning was followed by another generous application at bedtime, and by the morning of day 2, my lips were back to 100%. I doubted the claims and reviews, but in desperation, I ordered some, and it’s the best thing I did.
The balm is soft and not unnecessarily greasy, with a slightly sweet peppermint fragrance and taste. It’s not unpleasant, but it’s also not overly minty. A light covering each night before bed is keeping my lips in tip-top condition. Nice one, Burt’s Bees! @Catherine Capon
10. It’s time to moisturize the body. It’s been a while, as we were taking care of the face, but we should never neglect our bodies. This body lotion is going to soothe your dry skin and leave you feeling great.
4.7 out of 5 stars
A quick-absorbing body moisturizer with high oil content for added hydration, Bio-Oil body lotion is ultra-light. It’s suitable for normal, sensitive, and dry skin. Its complicated water-in-oil recipe is lightweight and has a special blend of components, called Bio-Oil Body Lotion. To make an ingredient active, “shake before use.”
Its lightweight, non-greasy, has a high-oil composition, which has been clinically tested, and provides dry skin with long-lasting hydration. The skin feels smooth and velvety afterward.
How to use: Circularly massage the body until it has been completely absorbed. Applying Bio-Oil Body Lotion twice a day, in the morning and the evening, is advised.
Promising review: Many body lotions I have tried in the past have upset my skin condition and made it even more inflamed. I have been using this body lotion by Bio-Oil for the last week every day when I wake up and before bed (after a shower). I must say that my skin has been significantly softer and less dry, particularly on my eczema patches, which, to my surprise, have begun reducing and disappearing already. @unstoppable
11. There is a lotion alternative. You can use this body lotion if you don’t have dry skin and your skin is considered normal.
4.7 out of 5 stars
This body lotion moisturizes the skin, making it feel instantly softer and fresher. It has been dermatologist-tested. Up to 7 days after use, this nourishing body lotion offers long-lasting moisture.
Aloe vera, which is renowned for its very moisturizing qualities, is added to this potent 7-day mix. The nourishing texture is non-greasy, non-sticky, and can be quickly absorbed.
How to use: Apply to the body by massaging it onto the skin.
Promising review: I highly recommend it if you want your skin to be nice and smooth. It’s amazing, especially if you are on holiday, as it hydrates your skin, and I even use it after sunburns as it helps soothe the skin, and it has aloe vera! I am nearly done with my bottle, and I have just purchased another one for my mom as she loves it as well! @Gaja J.
How often do you use face masks? Do you have a skin care routine? If yes, we would like to see the products you use.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.