I Create Realistic Paintings That Are So Detailed, They Look Like Real Photographs
I am an experienced artist and teacher, my name is Dru Blair, and I use the technique of airbrushing to create these super-realistic paintings, often of people you may recognize. It takes hours of dedicated hard work to make my paintings come to life, by adding every minuscule detail to achieve a photo-like effect.
Here are some of my paintings that I wish to share with you at Bright Side, for you to see for yourself the wonder of airbrush painting.
1. My nearly-completed painting in my advanced portrait masterclass
2. Robert Downey Jr.
3. A close up of Hugh Jackman
4. His smile tells a story.
5. Her freckles are gorgeous.
6. Walter White
7. Making sure every line is correct
8. Caught in the rain
9. A powerful stare
10. UK model Aiden Brady
11. The attention to every last detail is important.
12. This elegant portrait had a little bit of tricky lighting.
13. A dog’s portrait
14. Her smile lights up her face.
15. The work in progress
16. A sleepy kitten
17. Before and after finishing this portrait
18. Progress on my demonstration portrait for the class
19. Finishing touches to a portrait from my class today
20. Working on lighting exercises with my students
Bonus: Hi, it's me!
Which of my pieces is your favorite so far? Please let me know which character or celebrity you would like me to paint next!