20 Hilarious Posts That Honestly Describe Living With Siblings
Having a sibling is like having a friend and an enemy in one person — it’s like riding an emotional roller coaster. At some point you want your sibling to move out because they’ve turned your kitchen into a mess with their cooking attempts, and a moment later you are ready to sacrifice everything for their well-being. Sometimes it’s a blessing and sometimes it’s a curse, but if you have a brother or a sister, we bet you wouldn’t like it any other way.
We at Bright Side selected 20 hilarious posts about having siblings and parenting siblings, and we wonder if your impressions of living together with your brother or sister are somewhat similar.
1. “My younger brother, who moves out in 2 weeks, tried to make a pizza.”
6. “I told my sister if she graduated with honors I would wear a matching dress to her graduation. She said the thought of seeing me in a dress was her motivation when she wanted to quit.”
11. “My brother cleaned and organized our bathroom while I was away last week. Last night I accidentally left some things out, so he set this little scene up with his Legos.”
16. “Every year I try to disguise my sister’s Christmas present. This year I think I went a little too far...”
20. “My little sister and her friend with their homemade movie theaters”
Do you have siblings? Can you tell us a funny story about your relationship with your brother or sister in the comments?