15 Couples Whose Love Goes Beyond Borders
One can travel across oceans, going from one continent to another in search of true love. This might be hard to imagine, but today, we have couples from all over the world that found each other and prove that there is no stopping love. And most importantly, they show that love always wins.
1. “Our wedding, we’ve been together for 4 years. We really wanted to embrace each other’s cultures!”
2. “Dating for 3 years and married for one, this is me (Indian) and my Romanian hubby.”
3. “I am American, he is Vietnamese-Australian. Here we are, happily in love and excited about the future.”
4. “Just married! Love didn’t care that one of us was from Arkansas and the other, India. It only cared that our future was together.”
5. “First American Thanksgiving for my Ugandan wife”
6. “Just wanted to share a picture of us from our wedding! We’re a Chinese Indian Couple in the UK.”
7. “Our traditional Vietnamese wedding!”
8. “This is me, of Mexican/Native descent, and my girlfriend, who is Swedish, Filipino, and Vietnamese.”
9. “I got married yesterday to my best friend of over 10 years!”
10. This Hispanic and Asian couple look gorgeous together.
11. “The love of my life! Here’s the story of a girl from Kentucky and a boy from Kingston, Jamaica.”
12. “I’m from Ghana, West Africa, and he’s from Texas.”
13. “I’m Korean and he’s Colombian and Puerto Rican.”
14. “My wife and me on our honeymoon, Philippines + Bangladesh”
15. Love sparkled between this Italian-American and Korean couple.
How did you meet your partner? Do you have pics from your wedding day? Show them down in the comments, we want to see them!
Preview photo credit yora_2219 / Reddit, MetaLibra6 / Reddit
Bright Side/Relationships/15 Couples Whose Love Goes Beyond Borders
Share This Article