10 Beauty Travel Products That You Need in Your Luggage
Beauty travel products have a permanent spot in our luggage, as these products are a part of our daily routine. You can bring a toiletry bottle to apply an intense moisturizer in order to fight the dehydrating effects of cabin pressure. Also, it’s a good idea to carry some hand sanitizer and keep your hands off your face to minimize breakouts.
In this article, you’ll find a selection of beauty essentials that are perfect for all of your trips.
1. Take this portable all-in-one razor with you, as it’s perfect for touch-ups when you’re on the move. Also, it’s great for fixing those annoying missed spots in case of an emergency.
👍🏼 More than 700 global ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars
This portable all-in-one razor will become really handy because it comes with 2 triple-blade razor cartridges, a water spray bottle, and a shea butter moisturizing bar to get silky smooth skin.
- Each razor cartridge includes a lubricating pre-shave strip with chamomile and olive oil.
- It’s small enough to throw it in your handbag, gym bag, backpack, and more.
- You’ll have to replace the razor blades after the free ones get rusty.
- Water can get stuck at the bottom of the container, so be careful with this.
Get the portable all-in-one razor on Amazon now.
2. A hanging toiletry bag is an essential item that will make it easier to find all the products you’re carrying with you. This product is available in several cute patterns and colors.
👍🏼 More than 2,600 global ratings: 4.7 out of 5 stars
If you like organization, you’ll definitely love this hanging toiletry bag. It has 4 separate sections that will keep your belongings tidy, as well as 2 main compartments with mesh pockets.
- It’s not bulky, and it’s ideal for makeup and toiletries.
- It’s made with durable and padded fabric, as well as reliable zippers.
- It’s supposed to be water-resistant, but some models might absorb water.
- Some people might think it’s a bit small, but you can size up and buy it in a large.
Get the hanging toiletry bag on Amazon now.
3. Makeup enthusiasts will rejoice with this practical makeup brush holder that keeps all your tools clean and dust-free. You can find this pouch in both beautiful neutral and pastel colors.
👍🏼 More than 1,400 global ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
This makeup brush holder is made of soft silicone foam that is skin friendly. It features an ergonomic design with wide openings that will give you easy access to your makeup essentials.
- It’s very easy to clean and rinse out with some soap and water.
- It’s a long-lasting pouch that can withstand tough handling while traveling.
- It can feel a bit compact if you own too many brushes.
- Large brushes might only fit diagonally.
Get the makeup brush holder on Amazon now.
4. Carry your electric toothbrush in this handy toothbrush travel case. It’s an item that has been designed for Oral-B products, so you’re going to love it if you’re a user of that brand.
👍🏼 More than 1,200 global ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars
You can fit one toothbrush handle and 2 brush heads inside this toothbrush travel case. It comes with holes in the back so that the brush heads can dry (even when they’re packed away).
- It’s made of durable plastic, but it’s also lightweight.
- This travel case is easy to clean.
- Please consider that this item does not include a toothbrush.
- Bear in mind, you should check the list of compatible models.
Get the toothbrush travel case on Amazon now.
5. Complete your makeup routine using this LED compact mirror. It’s a USB rechargeable product that doesn’t require any batteries, and you’ll be able to adjust its brightness levels.
👍🏼 More than 1,400 global ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars
This double-sided LED compact mirror has a 1X/10X magnifying mirror. It has a touch-dimmable light that simulates daylight, which is perfect for seeing details when you’re doing your makeup.
- It boasts a magnetic switch design. Simply touch it to turn the lights on or off.
- It has an even more powerful brightness setting than the one shown above.
- Keep in mind, it takes 1–2 hours to be fully charged.
Get the LED compact mirror on Amazon now.
6. If you have to take meds or vitamins every day, you need this portable pill box in your life. It has 3 compartments, and it’s available in several unique designs that you can collect.
👍🏼 More than 2,400 global ratings: 4.4 out of 5 stars
You can throw this portable pill box in your carry-on bag. Its outside is made of high-quality metal, and its pattern won’t fade or damage easily. Plus, it’s lightweight and small in size.
- You can also use it to store candy, cosmetics, creams, jewelry, earbuds, etc.
- This pill box comes with a high-gloss fashion pattern.
- It might feel a bit small if you need to take several meds and vitamins.
- The pill box might get lost in your bag, so we recommend you keep it in a small compartment.
Get the portable pill box on Amazon now.
7. Take your favorite scent everywhere thanks to these mini perfume bottles. They’re refillable travel containers that are also great for toners, body mists, and essential oils.
👍🏼 More than 2,100 global ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars
These mini perfume bottles feature an ergonomic design that will allow you to spray cologne without leaking or clogging. The insides of these items are made of glass, and they have an aluminum outer shell.
- These bottles are lightweight and durable.
- Easy to refill: just use the funnel filler and perfume diffuser pump.
- We recommend you keep these upright to prevent any spills.
Get the mini perfume bottles on Amazon now.
8. Bring this shampoo bar in your toiletry bag, whose zero-waste feature will be good for you and the environment. Your mane will feel smooth, silky-soft, and manageable.
👍🏼 More than 700 global ratings: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Your hair will look amazing while you travel with this shampoo bar. It has organic aloe vera and almond oil, which will control oil production and keep your scalp both healthy and hydrated.
- This is a long-lasting product and excellent value for the money.
- Its vegan formula is free of SLS and SLES.
- A shampoo bar might feel a bit awkward at first, but you’ll get used to it quickly.
- You’ll need a tin or soap bar case to store it in.
Get the shampoo bar on Amazon now.
9. Travel with your favorite go-to products with these toiletry bottles. They feature a no-drip valve that ensures you always get the right amount of liquid product.
👍🏼 More than 5,200 global ratings: 4.6 out of 5 stars
These toiletry bottles feature a 3-layer leakproof design that will prevent spills, protecting your luggage and clothing. Plus, their oval shape will help you get every last drop of liquid.
- These bottles are TSA airline carry-on approved.
- They have a wide opening for filling and cleaning them, especially great for thicker liquids.
- Oil-based products might expand overnight.
- When cleaning these bottles, it’s better to soak and then rinse them out.
Get the toiletry bottles on Amazon now.
10. Kill 99.9% of germs when you’re in public places with this amazing hand sanitizer. You can find it in several sizes and scents, so you’ll definitely find something for your needs.
👍🏼 More than 350 global ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Your hands will feel extremely clean with this hand sanitizer. Besides containing 70% isopropyl alcohol, it also has aloe vera that will keep your skin hydrated after every use.
- It comes with a belt clip that you can attach to handbags or keyrings.
- This gel will leave a refreshing aroma that will linger for hours after application.
- Its alcohol scent might feel a bit overpowering at first, but will evaporate eventually.
Get the hand sanitizer on Amazon now.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.