Make Your Pet as Happy as a Lark With These 8 Black Friday Deals
We’ve all probably watched a variety of videos on the Internet showing cute pets doing things. Turns out, we were not just entertaining ourselves, but boosting our energy and decreasing negative feelings as well. There has been a serious study done to prove that we might even use cat videos as a low-cost form of pet therapy.
We’re hoping you will be no less content when you see your pet happily using the products we carefully collected here. And they’re all on sale, so it’s truly a win-win.
1. This food dispenser is a hit! Ducks, cats, dogs, and other animals find it very amusing: “I rarely write reviews, but once I tried out this toy for my rabbits, I loved it! It is great for cognitive behavior; it helps them focus (decreases boredom) by trying to get their food, as well as exercising around the house! Definitely buying another one soon!”
This toy can boost the appetite and keep your pet interested. Keep in mind that this product is more suitable for small pets because strong animals can disassemble it. It’s easy to use and clean.
2. Finding fetch toys that are sturdy enough to not get destroyed: “Most toys, balls, or anything fun for our Frenchie make him vomit. Which isn’t fun for him or for me constantly having to clean it up! These balls are perfect, as they allow him to breathe normally as he plays and chews away on them for hours. Also, our Frenchie is a shredder, normally ripping and making bits of everything, but this ball remains in one piece. It’s super flexible and hard-wearing! And we’ve had it for a month already. I would order another batch to have on standby in case they get lost. Literally hours of entertainment a day for Frank.”
The hollow design makes it easy to breathe through the toy while running and having fun. The product is made of lightweight, durable material. It is easy to grab, and it also floats.
3. The summer heat is no longer an issue for your pet with this cooling collar. “I was concerned that even though I walked my cockapoo later in the day, the temperatures were still high during this very hot summer. I saw another dog wearing one of these, and the owner sang its praises. I was not disappointed. I kept it in the fridge in a plastic bag after wetting it until we went out, and my fur baby seemed to like it.”
The cooling scarf is made of a special fabric that resists heat. It’s safe and comes in 4 sizes.
How to use it:
- Put it into the water.
- Twist it.
- Put it into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy its cooling power!
4. This cat toy set has a lot to offer: “I bought these as prizes for my Cat of the Month competition winners in my Facebook cat group. They are great for multiple cat houses. Great selection of toys. Fold-up tunnel. A little wand toy is perfect for kittens. It’s great to keep cats of all ages entertained. I highly recommend this product.”
With this set of various toys, you can keep your pets happy and entertained for quite a long time. It’s best to use it under supervision.
The set contains:
- 1 collapsible cat tunnel toy
- 1 wand toy with feathers
- 4 cat-mouse toys
- 2 bell ball toys for cats
- 2 rainbow tennis balls
- 2 feather balls
- 2 colored balls
- 2 plush balls
- 2 cat spring toys
- 2 paper balls with sound
- 2 spring tubes for cats
5. You can use this ball everywhere and keep your pet busy: “My dog loves this toy. She shakes it about and throws it in the air. Plays by herself with it also. Easy to blow up and let the air out when traveling with the pump included. The best toy ever, which I would replace if it ever wore out. The perfect size and weight for a smaller dog.”
It glows in the dark. Just put it in direct sunlight for some time.
Attention: Keep in mind that this is not a chew toy, but an interactive toy.
This chew toy is made of high-quality natural rubber. These toys are tough and durable. Chewing them is not only fun, but helps to clean your pet’s teeth very well.
This is a perfect toy to reduce separation anxiety. It comes with a disposable warming pack that provides an extra source of comfort for your pet. It is allergen-free and easy to clean.
8. Your pet needs a nice, cozy place to sleep as much as we all do. This fluffy “donut” is just purrfect for chilly nights. The product is suitable for cats or any other smaller animals: “Took the bed out of the packet (which was well wrapped), shook it out, and left it on the floor. Within 10 minutes, my dog had sniffed it, walked around it, gotten in it, and instantly fallen asleep. She loves it! The only thing is that it doesn’t come with instructions on how to get the dog out of it! I am very pleased with my purchase.”
This bed comes in 2 sizes: small and medium. The material is soft and surprisingly durable. The design is well-thought-out, as the raised rim supports your pet’s head and neck. To top it off, it looks very stylish.
What products are your pets particularly fond of? Which of them would you recommend?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.