16 Pictures That Prove Baby Otters Have Healing Powers
Otters are literally the cutest animals on Earth. First of all, they hold hands while they sleep, and wrap their babies in kelp to prevent them from floating away. Moreover, they can juggle rocks just for fun! Not to mention they can also dance. Besides all of that, it’s impossible to not smile when you look at these charming fuzzballs.
Here at Bright Side we truly think otters are a very special winsome species in the animal world, if you do too — scroll down and enjoy! You can thank us later.
1. A warm fuzzball of happiness
2. Good day sir, have you finished your salmon sandwich?
3. Lying on your mom’s lap while she pets you is the best.
4. “Come on, let me do the checkup.”
5. Sharing is caring, especially if you’re sharing warmth.
6. Hello hooman, how are you doing?
7. Everyone needs a fluffy friend, even if you’re a fluffy friend yourself.
8. “What do you mean you ate all the fish?”
9. He even put his little paw under his head!
10. I likes hugs, hooman. Hugs keeps me warm.
11. This baby came straight from a Pixar movie!
12. A 6-week-old baby otter with the most adorable toofers
13. Look at that puffy hair!
14. The true puppy eyes
15. There’s always a right time to rest.
16. An otterly nice chill zone
In your opinion, what animals are the most adorable ones on the planet? We’d be happy to see your comments in the section below!
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.