15 Naughty Animals That Don’t Understand People’s Dullness
Naughty animals can charm anyone. That’s why it’s so hard to punish them when they do something wrong. Even if your pet comes home covered in dirt or even sneezes all over you, it’s almost impossible to get mad because most of the time, pets are adorable even when they’re doing something they shouldn’t be.
Bright Side is convinced that these furry rebels can make anyone smile!
1. “I told them not to get in the pool.”
2. “I told her to not jump into the lake. She looked me straight in the eye and fell in headfirst.”
3. “Told my puppy to smile for the camera. This is what I got...”
4. “You can take the dog out of the city, but you can’t take the city out of the dog.”
5. Ellie had fun today.
6. “This meanie was crying at my door this morning, wanting me to let her into my room. I open the door and she comes up, sneezes on my face, and walks out. I’m so mad!”
7. “When Maya doesn’t want to walk any farther, she lays down in the middle of the road and refuses to move unless I start walking back home.”
8. “Found our 6-month-old puppy stuck in the bathtub at 2 AM. No clue how she got in or even got out of her cage!”
9. “Took this guy to the dog park to play with other dogs. He just wanted to hang out in the pool.”
10. “Thanks, cat. Really helpful!”
11. “This black bear stealing from my mom’s bird feeder.”
12. “He missed the training pad but how can I get mad at him?”
13. “Samwise testing the ’no paws in the kitchen’ rule.”
14. “This is Lola. She doesn’t care about your ’no stepping on the grass’ rule.”
15. “When you break your own rule of ’no dogs on the couch.’ Didn’t have the heart to wake them...”
Do your pets ever break the rules? What do they do to avoid getting punished? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit McGoatFace/reddit