15 Pictures That Show How Patient Animal Love Can Be for Their Young Owners
Experts are just starting to understand the relationship between children and animals. They can have a profound impact on kids’ social cognitive development. And seeing how patient and caring animals can be with their little owners shows there is something extra special in this connection.
We at Bright Side love both animals and children, so we’ve gathered the most tender pics that show how amazing the patience of animals toward kids can be.
1. “My 4-year-old likes to torture the dog.”
2. Building blocks are always better if shared with the cat’s tummy.
3. But nothing beats tea in a hat.
4. Unexpected rides in unexpected places can be a thing once in a while.
5. And then there are the hiding strategies...
6. “I want the ball, but I’m not allowed to leave my bed.”
7. And then there are a few rides along the garden.
8. Babysitting is a highly valued skill.
9. Other times, it’s just important to attend an event.
10. Some dressing up sessions
11. Or randomly playing a game
12. “My old man being extremely patient in the hands of a three-year-old.”
13. Some lessons on first words might collide with riding attempts.
14. “Our dog is so ready for the kids to go back to school... (Non-toxic markers)”
15. “My cat puts up with so much from my niece year after year.”
Have you ever taken a picture of kids and animals sharing a special moment? Feel free to share it with us in the comments!