18 Pets Whose Love and Patience Knows No Bounds
Experts are just starting to understand the relationship between children and animals. They can have a profound impact on kids’ social cognitive development. And seeing how patient and caring animals can be with their little owners shows there is something extra special in this connection.
We at Bright Side love both animals and children, so we’ve gathered the most tender pics that show how amazing the patience of animals toward kids can be.
1. “My 4-year-old likes to accessorize the dog.”
2. Building blocks are always better when dumped out on the cat’s tummy.
3. Nothing beats tea in a bonnet.
4. Unexpected rides in unexpected places can be a thing every once in a while.
5. And then there are the hiding strategies...
6. “I want the ball, but I’m not allowed to leave my bed.”
7. And then there’s taking rides together through the garden.
8. Babysitting is a highly-valued skill.
9. Other times, it’s just important to attend an event.
10. Some dress-up sessions
11. Or randomly playing a game
12. “My old man being extremely patient in the hands of a 3-year-old.”
13. Some lessons on first words might collide with riding attempts.
14. “Our dog is so ready for the kids to go back to school... (Non-toxic markers)”
15. “My cat puts up with so much from my niece year after year.”
16. “Waiting patiently to be out of her pen.”
17. “You ’nose’ I love you.”
18. “My cousin and her extremely patient dog.”
Have you ever taken a picture of kids and animals sharing a special moment? Feel free to share it with us in the comments!
Please note: This article was updated in June 2022 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.
Preview photo credit Miss_rampage / Reddit
Bright Side/Animals/18 Pets Whose Love and Patience Knows No Bounds
Share This Article