20 Faithful Animals That Can Make Anyone Ponder if We Are Really Worth Their Endless Love
Pets are just a part of our life, while we mean the whole world to them. At times, these creatures love us more than themselves and are ready to keep thanking us their whole life for providing them with a warm house and a full bowl. Looking at these fluffy creatures, one may begin to question: are people really worth such unconditional love?
Bright Side collected some photos of dogs and cats whose love for people will melt anyone’s heart.
20. “My cat Pepe loved my roomie, and she recently moved out.”
19. This old dog was just adopted from a nearby shelter by this older couple and according to its facial expression, the dog is absolutely happy.
18. “When you get to bring your dog to work and she reminds you that you’re her favorite person.”
17. “My brother was away for a month. His kitty missed him.”
16. “Bootsy trying to console my upset wife.”
15. “Every time my husband comes home and sits down, the girls are like this within minutes.”
14. “My man is perfect. Anything he does — he does it perfectly.”
13. “My cat really loves my dad.”
12. “The neighbor’s dog loves me.”
11. “Come here, I’ll kiss you.”
10. “So excited to see her daddy after he was gone for nine weeks!”
9. “My grandfather, with his cat Sophie, who sat with him every day.”
8. “We brought Charlie home a month ago now and I can’t get over that look of pure love in his eyes.”
7. “She often holds a loved one by the finger so that he stays with her for a while.”
6. “Within the past 3 years, we’ve driven a lot of miles together.”
5. The warmest blanket ever.
4. Loving eyes
3. “I’m 8 months pregnant and he won’t leave my side.”
2. “Our rescue looking at me while we drove her to her new home!”
1. This kitty is too fat to catch mice. Therefore she regularly brings flowers to its hostess as gifts. She waits when they fall from the bush, and then for a long time chooses the one that is the most beautiful.
How does your pet express love? Share your photos and stories in the comment section below!