11 Things That Seem Usual Until You Take a Closer Look
Tom Cruise, Colonel Sanders, and Eeyore, who we have seen a thousand times, can still surprise us if we look at them closely. We bet that some specifics of their looks will be very difficult to unsee.
We at Bright Side dug through the internet to find the most intriguing photos, because we know that unexpected details in everyday things tend to raise one’s mood significantly.
1. There is a bear on the Toblerone logo. Have you noticed it before?
2. Colonel Sanders’ bowtie looks like a stick figure body.
3. My friend’s son noticed that cats have noses under their paws.
4. Have you ever realized that Fred Jones from the Scooby-Doo series wears overalls under his sweater?
5. John Travolta ’s nose has a memory effect — it doesn’t bend back.
6. Powerpuff Girls’ helmet straps look like teeth while their smiles look like noses.
7. One close look at Tom Cruise and you won’t be able to unsee his asymmetric teeth.
8. Bushes and clouds are the same thing, just different colors, in the Super Mario Bros. game.
9. Eeyore the donkey from Winnie-the-Pooh has the face of a bald man on his muzzle.
10. If you’ve ever looked at Australia for a long time, you might have also seen Scooby-Doo in it.
11. Have you ever noticed this feature of EXIT signs? Also, there is an arrow between E and X or perhaps that’s a house.
Which everyday ordinary things have managed to surprise you? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!
Preview photo credit Adoc / pikabu