15 Photos That Prove We Know Very Little About This World
Earth is 4.54 billion years old, and humanity has only existed for 6 million years. The world had plenty of time to create its masterpieces, and studying human life is not even close to learning it all. The world will never cease to amaze us because, with every step we take, there’s always more to go.
Here at Bright Side, we came up with a collection of some random wonders in the world we never got a chance to see. But we’re about to change that.
1. This is what sunset looks like from space.
2. “A storm literally picked up and moved this road.”
3. The bridge between Denmark and Sweden turns into a tunnel.
4. On Mars, sunsets are blue.
5. Turns out, dandelions are water-resistant.
6. There are wavy fences in England. Because of the support the waves provide, they require fewer bricks than regular ones.
7. Who knew snow could do that?
8. “This shoe was left in the window for 2 months and it shrunk.”
9. There are mushrooms that glow in the dark.
10. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is empty inside!
There’s an inner wall and a staircase between the walls. But yes, it really is empty in the middle!
11. That’s what aurora looks like from space.
12. “I could only see this rainbow with my polarized sunglasses on.”
13. An extremely rare white rainbow
14. Blue lava erupting from a volcano in Indonesia
15. Sunset from above the clouds
What are some unexpected things you’ve learned in your life thus far? Share your mind-blowing facts and pictures in the comments!