15+ Photos That Tricked Our Brain Into Believing They’re Something Else
Our brain is a great ally when it comes to understanding processes, performing mathematical operations, or helping us rationalize things. But, sometimes, it can play tricks on us by making us see, for example, a baguette where there is a surfboard or a piece of meat instead of a stone. You might be wondering how that could happen. Well, take a look and see for yourself!
Bright Side made a compilation of pictures that will fool even the smartest and fastest brain in the room!
1. “My friend’s new surfboard was made to look like a baguette.”
2. “Forbidden chewing gum strips (Blu Tack)”
3. “My candle turned into a bell pepper.”
4. “Forbidden chocolate bar”
5. “My brain knows these aren’t edible, but my mouth keeps watering.”
6. “Cupcake ornaments that I want to eat every time I see them”
7. “Forbidden melty vanilla ice cream”
8. Is it sausages or just a couch?
9. “The Forbidden Mango”
10. “Shredded cheddar anyone?”
11. “I was told this sculpture isn’t a giant, community rock candy. Lame.”
12. You don’t wanna eat these burger buns...
13. “Maple and walnut ice cream bars.”
14. “This stone I found in West Wales that looks like a boiled potato”
15. “This giant bowl of noodles at my local shopping center”
16. “This rock looks like a steak.”
Has your brain ever tricked you only to find out something was not what it seemed?